GDT: Game 54| Penguins @ Panthers | 2.7 @ 7 PM EST |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
We didn’t even deserve a point tonight.

Do we get to see our whole team back and healthy for Saturday?

Or wait until Philly? Monday is nationally televised so it would be nice to see everyone back for that.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't know if these pads are new or old, but I gotta say I love DeSmith's pads. They give me the classic 2006 Fleury feel, they look fantastic with these jerseys

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
3 times tonight Bjugstad forces the middle of the ice instead of the proven ****ty dump and chase. All 3 times it created prime scoring opportunities.
You do that and it forces Panthers out of of their structure and it creates space for his linemates. Not enough of our players play that way. That's how Vegas had so much success last season. Alex Tuch is a great example. He played without fear.
He hasn't been around long enough to have had it coached out of him.

Reactions: Riikolas Revenge

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
3 times tonight Bjugstad forces the middle of the ice instead of the proven ****ty dump and chase. All 3 times it created prime scoring opportunities.
You do that and it forces Panthers out of of their structure and it creates space for his linemates. Not enough of our players play that way. That's how Vegas had so much success last season. Alex Tuch is a great example. He played without fear.

seriously, this dump and chase is Pejorative Slured, we're not the f***ing LA kings, we have so many players capable to carrying the puck in.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I really think the Penguins need to keep Bjugstad at center, he just looks a lot smoother and in control at center IMO. I want to see McCann-Bjugstad-Kessel when everyone is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad