GDT: Game 54: Flames @ Coyotes / 12 Feb 2016 / 7 PM MST/ TV: FSAZ /Radio: 620 AM

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
He'll carry the 4th in with his pants. :D

Seriously.... Tippett was on radio a day or so ago and said Smith won't be ready until the end of the month.

I think we should hold him out an extra 30-45 days (after the end of this month), just to make sure he's 120% healthy

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I think we should hold him out an extra 30-45 days (after the end of this month), just to make sure he's 120% healthy

mouser might know for sure, but I believe a player that ends the season on LTIR cant be bought out. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a setback or just wasn't ready.

Last edited:

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
mouser might know for sure, but I believe a player that ends the season on LTIR cant't be bought out. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a setback or just wasn't ready.

Oh, okay, then 25-30 additional days should bring him to 110% :)

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Lol vermette misses a wide open net

The puck was rolling on end. Hard to say where the puck goes when you one time it.

I thought that Boedker played a very good game tonight. First time in a while. Stone played very well. If someone has tape of the game, did KCon fail to box out on the Flames goal or was it just a good or fluke goal by them? Oh, and Domingue has had 2 very good games in a row. He wandered out of the net a bit much for me but didn't get burned by it. He had some very, very nice saves.

I agree, and I thought in his limited ice time Gaudet did well. A real good skater. Martinook is getting better and better, at everything.

That Stajan embellishment was pathetic.

True, but LD did the same thing, and OEL has been doing it this year also.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
The team looked good and LD looked great. Calgary has worse D men then we do, they can't chase down a puck and make a first pass to clear their zone. Great for Doan, the guy is in the right place at the right time.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
LD is Leon Draisaitl for me.

Anyway, the Stajan thing was only special because lept head first into the glass like a drunken cast member from the film Jackass

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Nice to get a win. But we went from eight worst record to eleventh worst record overnight.

#CoyoteMath

Given our luck trends, that might actually improve our lottery chances.

Ha ha ha ha, just kidding, the Oilers are going to win it.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
LD is Leon Draisaitl for me.

Anyway, the Stajan thing was only special because lept head first into the glass like a drunken cast member from the film Jackass

LD is Larry David, the one and only.

Great game last night. Connauton is becoming this year's Campbell, not bad if he was the 7th dman but is inexplicably playing over other more capable dmen.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
LD is Larry David, the one and only.

Great game last night. Connauton is becoming this year's Campbell, not bad if he was the 7th dman but is inexplicably playing over other more capable dmen.

I think Kconn/Tinordi/Dahlback are all part of the DT shuffle looking for answers on D, our biggest problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad