GDT: GAME #54 BRUINS at Washington - 2/1 8 PM | NBCSN, SN, TVA-S, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Watch out for Wilson. Guy will be running around as per usual.

aa5ac00fb53be134c2aa5f3f508b3071.jpg

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Rask hasn't been himself in the last month or so. Hoping he'd get the night off... that said, i have more trust in a ham sandwich than any back up the Bruins have right now.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I was shocked - I must have really selective memory when it comes to goalies starting back to back. Couldn't remember the last time that happened to us.

Well, it was this year, when we went to ARI/COL...and we won both. And we had a few other back-to-back starts for Rask over the past 3, 4 years...1 or 2 per year from a quick scan. (Not including playoffs, naturally.) I'm officially talked down off the ledge now. I don't think we'll wn, but i don't think it's as weird as I originally thought. The weirder thing is giving McIntyre a flight to Washington, but....*frog/tea*

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Go Bs!!!! Don't **** the bed like you usually do against the Caps and give Tuukka some goal support!!!

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I was shocked - I must have really selective memory when it comes to goalies starting back to back. Couldn't remember the last time that happened to us.

Well, it was this year, when we went to ARI/COL...and we won both. And we had a few other back-to-back starts for Rask over the past 3, 4 years...1 or 2 per year from a quick scan. (Not including playoffs, naturally.) I'm officially talked down off the ledge now. I don't think we'll wn, but i don't think it's as weird as I originally thought. The weirder thing is giving McIntyre a flight to Washington, but....*frog/tea*

They probably have more confidence in McIntyre and if Rask looks crappy early on they'd like to throw the better back up in to salvage the game.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
The Hack saying Claude pairing Chara up with McQuaid tonight.

Me thinks he doesn't want the rookie Carlo going head-to-head with Ovechkin coming down the left-wing. Probably a smart move given Carlo's struggles recently.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
i hope we get some kool hockey factz 2nite

like Chara is 6'9....or like how Chara is the tallest player in the league and is 6'9

and Chara is 6'9

6'9

Chara 6'9

:silly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad