SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Cool site. Probably looks so foreign to our younger members. :laugh:

1980s Technology and Electronics at simplyeighties.com

80stechnologycollage1.jpg.jpg.opt514x386o0%2C0s514x386.jpg

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I was trying to put together my ‘80s mashup music video that encapsulates my joy at watching JJ on the ice night after night...unfortunately I do have to do some work and won’t be able to finish it by tonight

But it’s some combination of Here I Go Again (“Tho I keep searching for an answer, I never seem to find what I’m looking for, Oh Lord I pray you give me strength to carry on”) and Everybody Wants [JJ Gone], with the prescient lyrics, “I can’t stand [his] indecision, married with a lack of vision, everybody wants [JJ gone]”

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
This is one of those games where you don't know what kind of effort the Pens are going to have.

And you know Carolina will be a desperate team being a few points out of a playoff spot.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I was trying to put together my ‘80s mashup music video that encapsulates my joy at watching JJ on the ice night after night...unfortunately I do have to do some work and won’t be able to finish it by tonight

But it’s some combination of Here I Go Again (“Tho I keep searching for an answer, I never seem to find what I’m looking for, Oh Lord I pray you give me strength to carry on”) and Everybody Wants [JJ Gone], with the prescient lyrics, “I can’t stand [his] indecision, married with a lack of vision, everybody wants [JJ gone]”

Bro...you just posted my theme song. Excellent.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad