46 Zach Aston-Reese
71 Evgeni Malkin

Canes Injuries:
11 Jordan Staal
64 Clark Bishop

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Big Metro game, CAR has a chance at a PO berth...we need to Push It...we gotta get Into The Groove for that playoff run and stop winning one and losing one...we Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ here and need to be Hungry Like The Wolf...definitely don’t want to be Under Pressure and Livin’ On A Prayer...

Let’s go Pens! Don’t Stop Believin’ with Every Breath You Take...

Reactions: GrittyHawkDown

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
This is some next level **** from @DegenX. We are not worthy.

Hopefully the team shows that much care/effort tonight and bags a deuce.

Just give the puck to the new blood in the room. Those guys have some serious pep in their step right now. Is Schultz back?!?! If so, I really like the look of our lineup right now.

Nope. None of Schultz, Malkin or ZAR are expected to be available tonight.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Any news with Malkin? Wondering if I should sit him or start him tonight. Thanks Yinzers~

RSPens

May 25, 2015
I don't mind some Metal, but...the 80's still sucked for music. As for rock 65-75 is the best ten years, however the early 90's were pretty good too. Of course if I was in my teen years in the 80's I probably wouldn't mind it as much. One of my favorite jokes about the 80's is that there was only one good thing to come from the 80's and that's Me (1981). However I guess since this is supposed to Pens related...Crosby, Malkin, Letang are a few more decent things to come from the 80's.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I don't mind some Metal, but...the 80's still sucked for music. As for rock 65-75 is the best ten years, however the early 90's were pretty good too. Of course if I was in my teen years in the 80's I probably wouldn't mind it as much. One of my favorite jokes about the 80's is that there was only one good thing to come from the 80's and that's Me (1981). However I guess since this is supposed to Pens related...Crosby, Malkin, Letang are a few more decent things to come from the 80's.

Come on man...I hate when unknowledgeable people diss ‘80s music...so you don’t like synths...fine...there was a lot more variety that...and when else could you jump out of a chopper in your leopard pantsuit and sear a hole in metal by shooting a laser beam from your Les Paul?...just appreciate it for what it’s worth...

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Come on man...I hate when unknowledgeable people diss ‘80s music...so you don’t like synths...fine...there was a lot more variety that...and when else could you jump out of a chopper in your leopard pantsuit and sear a hole in metal by shooting a laser beam from your Les Paul?...just appreciate it for what it’s worth...

So I am unknowledgeable because in general I don't like 80's music? The sad thing is if I am forced to listen to pop music and an 80's song comes on, I have a hard time not singing along. But that leads into another quote of mine... Just because I know the words to a song, doesn't mean I like the song. If you want to wear a leopard print leotard...well that's up to you. I'd rather wear my jeans, t-shirts and SDJ (Salmo dinner jacket - warm plaid coat).

Reactions: Beau Knows

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Yep. It was also the era of good MTV.

Many nights watching Head Bangers Ball partying in latter half of the 80's. Drinking games and getting ****faced, snapping bottle caps into cabinet under the tv with crew.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad