GDT: Game 53: Nashville @ Columbus, 7PM EST

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Good Lord ... only a few more games left of Torts trying to intentionally sabotage Laine . He gets to play on a line with Dalpe and Gerbe tonight.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
We don't know if Laine is on ideal condition after his illness. Plus Grigo very tried and I thing it would be unfair to move him or Emil to the 4th line. Btw IMHO Patrik will have to try to play in TOP 6. And I think it's better for him to play with Dalpe then Grigorenko. Because I doubt Torts would let Bemmer with him.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
We don't know if Laine is on ideal condition after his illness. Plus Grigo very tried and I thing it would be unfair to move him or Emil to the 4th line. Btw IMHO Patrik will have to try to play in TOP 6. And I think it's better for him to play with Dalpe then Grigorenko. Because I doubt Torts would let Bemmer with him.
Maybe unfair to put Grigs on the 4th line, but definitely insane to put Laine on the 4th line.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Bright Side: Nashville has been a near guaranteed loss for us this year. That's good.

Dark Side: Still not putting our young players in a position to succeed and develop, despite the tank. Laine with Dalpe and Gerbe is just mind-numbing dumbassery.

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I'm looking for a huge breakout game from Texier. 2 shots on goal and a secondary assist.

0 goals and 9 assists in his last 41 games. 0 points in his last 9. I know he's only 21, but it's very fair to wonder if he's NHL material.

Winland

Mar 5, 2016
Good lines! Expecting Dalpe to feed those vital passes to Laine and Patty using his speed and agility to get past defenders. Also seeing Gerbe using his physicality and size to create a presence at net. My prediction: Total f***ing chaos.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I'm looking for a huge breakout game from Texier. 2 shots on goal and a secondary assist.

0 goals and 9 assists in his last 41 games. 0 points in his last 9. I know he's only 21, but it's very fair to wonder if he's NHL material.
The team has scored 13 goals in the last 9 games. Not much offense to come by for anyone.

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Maybe unfair to put Grigs on the 4th line, but definitely insane to put Laine on the 4th line.
I don`t think it would be right. Especially if Laine didn`t play ideal in his the last games. Plus nobody knows if Torts won`t move him during the game. Btw it`s better to play with Zalpe/Gerbe then Grigorenko. Simply everything is in his hands.

EDIT: It would be funny if this line would play great. :) I wish it...:thumbu:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad