GDT: Game 53: Nashville @ Columbus, 7PM EST

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I should also brag on the CBJ Guest Relations folks tonight. I showed up for the game tonight and my tickets wouldn't scan. Turns out tonight isn't May 5! They saw that I've been a STH since day one, and comped me two tickets for the same seats for tonight 's game. It's nice to be appreciated!

Winland

Mar 5, 2016
Great result. Now Jarmo can trade Laine for scraps because Bemstrom learned to score. :)

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
I should also brag on the CBJ Guest Relations folks tonight. I showed up for the game tonight and my tickets wouldn't scan. Turns out tonight isn't May 5! They saw that I've been a STH since day one, and comped me two tickets for the same seats for tonight 's game. It's nice to be appreciated!
Anyone who has been a STH since Day 1 deserves that type of treatment. Along with heavy medication and therapy.

Reactions: I3LI3

Halberdier

May 14, 2016
I did watch only the highlights but man how I had a stupid smile on my face when Bemström scored. The smile got wider and wider for each goal and my face did almost hurt on the 3rd goal. Way to go, kid!

Fortunately Roslovic gave some turnovers so that lottery tanking is still looking pretty good so far. It looks like CBJ is finishing 4th last which is a pretty good spot. A solid 1C is crucial for CBJ to go forward along with a new coach.

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
A7B59360-4E5E-481C-863A-6E6413F874EC.jpeg

Bookker

Sep 17, 2010
Predictions are so random at this point anyway...
In the end it probably means nothing for the upcoming season
Maybe at the beginning of next year Foudy will play great games with 15+ mins while Bemstrom will be back to 12- mins with struggles to score again

I mean it's nice and fun to see some guys succeed on a short sample (3/4/5 games or even 10+ whatever) but to make a real step forward you have to be consistant at least during half of a year / a full year or something much more significant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad