GDT: Game 53 Jackets vs Yotes @Ariz

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Incidentally, I caught this game on tape delay (read: Youtube TV recording), as I kind of crashed shortly after I got home. Impressions: very good first period, almost as good third period, half of the second period sucked, and Wennberg is looking a bit more trigger-happy and this gives me hope.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Not as currently constructed, no. I'd rather miss the playoffs/sink if it meant that we would trade Bobrovsky and/or Panarin for the betterment of the future of the team. If we trade them (or sell, whatever you want to call it) and spin around and buy a Duchene or Stone (and sign long term), then by all means make it in. But I would rather miss the playoffs than continue onward with Bobrovsky and Panarin. For me personally, both of their situations have sapped most of the enjoyment out of watching the team ever since the break.
For me it happened even before the year started. It reminds me of 2011. Luckily it hasn't been quite that bad, but it's hard to get too excited with so much being unknown.

Cue Rumsfield.gif

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
I've been traveling a lot lately so have been watching recent games on the FoxSportsGo app on my cellphone (not the best platform for detailed analysis of player performance), but that won't stop me from doing it anyway...:sarcasm:

What's going in with Nuti lately? He seems to be constantly out of position and getting caught up ice, seemingly more so that our other d-men. Early in the season, I thought he was really solid, but I seemed to notice it a lot again last night. Just me, or is he really struggling?

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
I've been traveling a lot lately so have been watching recent games on the FoxSportsGo app on my cellphone (not the best platform for detailed analysis of player performance), but that won't stop me from doing it anyway...:sarcasm:

What's going in with Nuti lately? He seems to be constantly out of position and getting caught up ice, seemingly more so that our other d-men. Early in the season, I thought he was really solid, but I seemed to notice it a lot again last night. Just me, or is he really struggling?

It's not you - Nuti was definitely off last night. Hopefully he'll snap out it soon.

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Hoping to see a lot of CBJ sweaters tomorrow night at T-Mobile.

For those of you that haven't been here before, the arena and surrounding area are off the hook. It's a Saturday night, and the first home game since prior to the All Star break....the place is going to be rocking, It will be a Stanley Cup playoff type atmosphere.

It feels a bit traitorous, but this is the only game of the year at T-Mobile that I leave the VGK gear at home. Vegas has a solid cushion on the playoffs and CBJ need a big time performance tomorrow night. Let's go Jackets!

Reactions: We Want Ten

Toe Pick

Jun 13, 2011
Columbus, OH
Hoping to see a lot of CBJ sweaters tomorrow night at T-Mobile.

For those of you that haven't been here before, the arena and surrounding area are off the hook. It's a Saturday night, and the first home game since prior to the All Star break....the place is going to be rocking, It will be a Stanley Cup playoff type atmosphere.

It feels a bit traitorous, but this is the only game of the year at T-Mobile that I leave the VGK gear at home. Vegas has a solid cushion on the playoffs and CBJ need a big time performance tomorrow night. Let's go Jackets!

Will be there! Flight leaves at six tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad