GDT: Game 53 Jackets vs Yotes @Ariz

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Back to 3rd place in metro. Game in hand and more ROWs ove Pens.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
He's been coasting around a bit lately, but he has gone through stretches of that his entire time here. I'm glad they got called out, aside from some good PK shifts by Cam and some hard work by Luc, they were wholly ineffective.
Which is fine, they were the only line going and consistently producing offense for a while. They can have a bad game. Panarin did not look good though, should bounce back in Vegas. I'm sure they got the message.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
yeah, with that 5-0 loss tonight right? can't believe we got shutout by Arizona.

Reading comprehension isn't strong here. As my post dealt with the scores from around the league (as my post was during the 1st period when it was 0-0).

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
We could be hoisting the Cup in June and CBJW10 would be all "well good luck with that 31st pick, franchise is going to crap" :laugh:

you're confusing me with someone else. I give praise when its deserved. Yes, my belief (or lack thereof) in the roster is well documented, but that doesn't stop me from pointing out positives when warranted.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
you're confusing me with someone else. I give praise when its deserved. Yes, my belief (or lack thereof) in the roster is well documented, but that doesn't stop me from pointing out positives when warranted.

So just to be clear though.. You're not on the "make the playoffs bandwagon" right?

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
So just to be clear though.. You're not on the "make the playoffs bandwagon" right?

Not as currently constructed, no. I'd rather miss the playoffs/sink if it meant that we would trade Bobrovsky and/or Panarin for the betterment of the future of the team. If we trade them (or sell, whatever you want to call it) and spin around and buy a Duchene or Stone (and sign long term), then by all means make it in. But I would rather miss the playoffs than continue onward with Bobrovsky and Panarin. For me personally, both of their situations have sapped most of the enjoyment out of watching the team ever since the break.

Reactions: We Want Ten

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Not as currently constructed, no. I'd rather miss the playoffs/sink if it meant that we would trade Bobrovsky and/or Panarin for the betterment of the future of the team. If we trade them (or sell, whatever you want to call it) and spin around and buy a Duchene or Stone (and sign long term), then by all means make it in. But I would rather miss the playoffs than continue onward with Bobrovsky and Panarin. For me personally, both of their situations have sapped most of the enjoyment out of watching the team ever since the break.

Bummer dude. We'll save you a seat for when you change your mind.

Reactions: CBJWennberg10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad