Pre-Game Talk: GAME #53 | HABS @ LEAFS | THURS 7PM | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR4

Oct 20, 2014
Anyone think that Mikheyev should’ve been given a chance on one of the top 2 lines?

I get he can’t finish to save his life, but it would be a highly effective strategy (especially if/when we face Edmonton) to have his shutdown abilities running against a teams top forward like McDavid while the rest of the line, most likely the Tavares-Nylander pair, feasts offensively

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Surprised to see Brooks as an extra and Noesen drawing in .. Figured Keefe would roll:

Mikheyev-Kerfoot-Engvall
Spezza-Brooks-Simmonds

Although I guess they're going to play Noesen to see if they have something there. Not a bad call given they're in tune up mode for the playoffs.

BoredBrandonPridham

Aug 9, 2011
Surprised to see Brooks as an extra and Noesen drawing in .. Figured Keefe would roll:

Mikheyev-Kerfoot-Engvall
Spezza-Brooks-Simmonds

Although I guess they're going to play Noesen to see if they have something there. Not a bad call given they're in tune up mode for the playoffs.

Keefe said that a decision hasn’t been made there yet.

Reactions: BertCorbeau

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
I highly doubt Edmonton wins 8 straight games going into the playoffs. They are not a good enough team.

They may only lose once, or lose a couple of times in OT or something, but I highly doubt they win 5 in a row. Every Oiler loss counts the same as a Leafs win towards those 5 points.

Oilers play the Nucks 3X & Habs 2X so there's a good chance they win their remaining games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad