GDT: [Game #53] Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild - 7:30 PM CT (TNT)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
You have to envy him actually, he’s paid decent money to basically skate around and be useless. He seems like he’d be a good teammate at least, but useless on the ice

If I had a useless pylon on my team like that I wouldn't be happy about it, I would be begging the GM to call up some young kid in the AHL.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
At least Wild fans aren’t dumb and realize Reaves is a pylon. Was expecting more upset fans Benn didn’t drop the gloves with Reaves, but even they know it would have been dumb by Jamie.

Respect

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
The Lindell-Hakanpää pairing on paper had no business beeing as good as it turned out to be . We must've really underrated Esa while he was with Klingberg.
Lindell looks like another guy benefitting from getting some ice tIme cut back. That run of having him play full two minute PK shifts because the coaches didn’t trust any other defender might have been wearing him down.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Lindell looks like another guy benefitting from getting some ice tIme cut back. That run of having him play full two minute PK shifts because the coaches didn’t trust any other defender might have been wearing him down.

The elevation of Hakanpää certainly helped in that regard . He plays almost 20 minutes a night now compared to ~16 last year. In general the defense as a whole is much more balanced now. Miro still plays most minutes by alot but 2-6 there isn't much difference

Last edited:

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Wonder what the mullet guy vs. old guy in the stands was about.
Per boots on the ground- he was a drunk pain in the ass all game and was chirping anyone and everyone in the stands and ice. Standing all night too. Big Guy in the back finally had enough and let him know, mullet guy called him a racial slur for whatever reason (the big one), and it popped off from there.

In other words, he f***ed around and found out.

Reactions: ugrakarma

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
ate that punch like jose bautista
when i read n bomb i feared the worst

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Mullet boy is f***ing funny as f***.

Looks like an idiot. Check.

Is a racist :eek::eek::eek::eek:. Check.

Has a girlfriend stronger than him. Check.

Total cuck boy. Check.

Dallas Stars Mullet Boy

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad