GDT: [Game #53] Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild - 7:30 PM CT (TNT)

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
I still have no idea how Ryan Reaves is employed in the NHL. He's worthless.

But this is also the same team who thought Kurtis Gabriel was going to be a difference maker in our playoff series in 2016.
You heard it on the broadcast earlier when one of the TNT guys said something about Duhaime feeling safe because Reaves is out there. It’s complete bullshit still hanging around from the pre-instigator days, but there are enough grey haired hockey guys who believe the enforcer still works to change how other teams play even though that hasn‘t been true for decades.

Reactions: Henderson33

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
If these dumb motherf***ers call the Wild the Dallas Stars one more time. It's been like 6 times tonight.

Earlier in the broadcast they said something about Dallas playing Dallas. :laugh:

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
I still have no idea how Ryan Reaves is employed in the NHL. He's worthless.

But this is also the same team who thought Kurtis Gabriel was going to be a difference maker in our playoff series in 2016.

Edit: Nevermind, I can't read apparently

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
man I love beating the Wild.

Also Roope just needs to shoot it and not be dumb. Thankfully he redeemed himself

Reactions: Magic Mittens

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Middleton has that mustache but all he's done is bitch to the refs tonight. Bunch of fake tough guys on that team. :laugh:

man I love beating the Wild.

Also Roope just needs to shoot it and not be dumb. Thankfully he redeemed himself

The best part is when they always talk about the move to Dallas and all the franchise accomplishments since and then they're like....and the other team is the Wild. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: MBTendy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad