GDT: [Game #53] Dallas Stars vs. Carolina Hurricanes – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Dellandrea had a good game and his positioning was fantastic tonight but my god this probably should not have been a close game

Reactions: Elysian

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Dellandrea had a good game but WJ needs to play with finishers. His talent is wasted on the 3rd line.
For a few games they had WJ @ RW with Robertson and Hintz, which was amazing. But I think they see Wyatt as a center long term, and the only way he can play center on this team is on the 3rd line unfortunately. He's not displacing Hintz or Duchene, so it's really the only option. The Marchment - Duchene - Seguin line has been epoxied together all season and it ain't coming apart because they've been killing it. So the options are have WJ center Benn + whoever, or have him play wing on the top line.

Reactions: LT

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
For a few games they had WJ @ RW with Robertson and Hintz, which was amazing. But I think they see Wyatt as a center long term, and the only way he can play center on this team is on the 3rd line unfortunately. He's not displacing Hintz or Duchene, so it's really the only option. The Marchment - Duchene - Seguin line has been epoxied together all season and it ain't coming apart because they've been killing it. So the options are have WJ center Benn + whoever, or have him play wing on the top line.
I loved it, that JR RH WJ line is their secret weapon; they were owning possession like a top PP ...and this was 5on5.

It will come eventually.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad