GDT: GAME #53 BRUINS at Tampa Bay - 1/31 7:30 PM | NESN, Twitter, SN, TVA-S, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Rask looks to be starting...think its the right move. He should get all 3 games this week. After Saturdays game they don't play again until Thursday.

AWESOME GDT AS USUAL.Fenway..Now in to business. .:) Bruins play tomorrow too correct? I dunno.A good start from Dobby could really get team going as a group.That said.Need tonite game first before worrying about Caps. GO BRUINS.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Making the playoffs is all that matters even if it takes riding Rask through the ice.

This scares me if they do that, makes it more and more likely to make a foolish move at the deadline.

That said they should be beating this team.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Making the playoffs is all that matters even if it takes riding Rask through the ice.

This scares me if they do that, makes it more and more likely to make a foolish move at the deadline.

32 games left ? Dobby has to cover at least 6 of them. Cannot do that to Rask.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Thanks for the well wishes guys! I take the good with the bad, and I get to watch Live hockey today so its not all bad :)

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
All positive vibes from here on ... (next 5 minutes) .. in all seriousness, the "playoffs" start now!

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston

tuukka will get worse and worse if hes overplayed

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
32 games left ? Dobby has to cover at least 6 of them. Cannot do that to Rask.

I agree; I think they're really overusing Rask. I think he was severely overplayed the first time we DNQed the playoffs, which was a real mistake. (Maybe it was last year.) Either way, I'm concerned about migraines, general strains (goalies are notorious for groin issues), and the 'mental game'.

I think Rask can take an above average load. But he's gotta give up at least 15 or so starts, and really shouldn't be doing back to backs if it can be avoided. I guess if he's going to do a back to back, this is a reasonable time to do it...but I would have loved to have seen McIntyre skip the AHL ASG and get a clean start today.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Quicker shorter passes guys. Lazy passing isn't going to cut it against faster teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad