Post-Game Talk: GAME 53 - 40 wins with 29 games remaining - BRUINS 3 Dallas 2 F/OT

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Hahaha. He took his brother in law. The Wild did a dad’s trip so Marcus took him.

I think the sibling trip is unique and really cool.
isn't Marcus Foligno a member of the Minnesota Wild.... it's also why Marcus wasn't there the night Boston honored Nick for the 1000 games played when they hosted Columbus.... Mike is a former player primarily w/ BUF

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
isn't Marcus Foligno a member of the Minnesota Wild.... it's also why Marcus wasn't there the night Boston honored Nick for the 1000 games played when they hosted Columbus.... Mike is a former player primarily w/ BUF
Reread the post again.

I know Marcus plays for the Wild and I know Mike Foligno played for Buffalo.

• Haha
Reactions: lopey and sooshii

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Last edited by a moderator:

pemulis

Sponsor
Jun 15, 2008
postdocing in Sydney
Fun game to watch. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. When Marchand got called, i said under my breath, "that's the game", probably residual effects from growing up in MA in the 80's. But they pulled it out. Good on 'em.

Last two games have been heavy.

Reactions: BMC and hrdpuk

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
I missed the first period (was playing ball hockey), but what an entertaining game. I loved that big hit by Cliffy at the end the 2nd period! End on a strong note!

Reactions: KWbruin

unkempt

Oct 19, 2006
Did anyone make anything of the fact that in the last moments before Pasta’s goal they were playing four on four?

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Did anyone make anything of the fact that in the last moments before Pasta’s goal they were playing four on four?
4 ON 3 not 4 on 4, because OT is 3 on 3 until the penalty call which made it 4 on 3.... it would've reverted to 3 on 3 at the next whistle stoppage....

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
The face-offs were maddening; late in the game I was thinking just give the Stars the puck and get in a defensive posture.

The Dallas crowd was great, and really into it. The Stars have one of the great goal songs in the league.

I had the Dallas feed, which is vastly underrated. Josh Bogorad calls a fantastic game, and Daryl Reaugh is insightful and entertaining.

They showed a shot after OT of Jim Montgomery walking off the ice being saluted by Stars fans, and him saluting back. It warmed my heart, as some things are more important than hockey, and his redemption/rebuilding his life is commendable.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
The face-offs were maddening; late in the game I was thinking just give the Stars the puck and get in a defensive posture.

The Dallas crowd was great, and really into it. The Stars have one of the great goal songs in the league.

I had the Dallas feed, which is vastly underrated. Josh Bogorad calls a fantastic game, and Daryl Reaugh is insightful and entertaining.

They showed a shot after OT of Jim Montgomery walking off the ice being saluted by Stars fans, and him saluting back. It warmed my heart, as some things are more important than hockey, and his redemption/rebuilding his life is commendable.

Daryl Reaugh's the best.

Reactions: Aeroforce

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Like a lot of animals, they're fine if you give them their space. The males in particular can get aggressive if you bother them or get too close, but as long as you're not hassling them then 99% of the time they won't bother you either.

I guess it's about familiarity too - I'd take roos on a golf course over the alligators they have on ones in Florida etc. every day of the week! That gives me the creeps.
Aussie, my only memory of kangaroos was on Saturday morning cartoons, and most of the time they wore boxing gloves.

MerlotLineFan

Jan 10, 2023
Bergeron and Krejci retire and Chychrun doesn't materialize you may be forced to
see Zacha and Hall as your #1\2 centers...lol. Although those two would keep
Coyle as a #3 C. Wonder if #88 would be ok with #18 or #71 as his pivot on a go forward basis.

Top 6 would probably roll like this

63-71-88
74-18-Lysell

Sweeney would need to go for a FA winger for certain.
Can you elaborate on how Chycrun not materializing affects who our first and second line centers will be. I am not grasping how it correlates. Thank you.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00