GDT: Game #53 - 1.27.14 - vs Colorado - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Goligoski's turnover leads to a goal. I have no idea why he didn't pass to Daley initially who was streaking forward.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Stars are slow, disinterested so far.

Very disheartening to open this important game. I don't give them much of a chance to get anything out of this one if this continues.

MetalGodAOD*

Stars are slow, disinterested so far.

Very disheartening to open this important game. I don't give them much of a chance to get anything out of this one if this continues.

Oh jesus come on. It's been 4 minutes. Stop trying to extrapolate entire game trends based off less than 5 minutes of play.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
They did this exact same **** in each of the other games they beat us. They throw the puck on the net from the point and if it misses or gets blocked they will win every puck race because our defence collapses to such a ridiculous degree.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
33 / 6 pairing gave up good chances both their first two shifts. Ugh. I just finished explaining Nathan MacKinnon to my dad when he Nathan MacKinnoned.

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Looks like the Stars have completely forgot the only style of play that has brought them any success this year. They need to start skating and get on the ****ing attack.

MetalGodAOD*

First line looking effective tonight. If they can keep getting those chances we'll have a shot here.

I'd also say Dallas has been the better team since the first goal.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
I woke up from my post work nap with 17 minutes left in the 1st and the Stars have definitely been the better team in my viewing. Gave up the one Duchene break that Daley broke up and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad