Post-Game Talk: Game 52: Preds @ Canucks | 9:00 PM CST | Fox Sports TN | "We made some moves" Edition

sighthndlady

Sep 29, 2006
Why sit Ekholm over Bartley? I thought Bartley was permascratch and rightly so. What am I missing in their play lately?

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Do we know who the healthy scratches are tonight? I'd hate to see beck get called up only to sit in the pressbox

I tweeted Willy Daunic and asked what our lines were from morning skate and if we would be seeing Beck in the line-up tonight.

His reply was the he didn't think we would see him in the line-up tonight. Obviously he isn't Trotz, so he could just not know for sure; I am just passing along what I heard from him earlier.

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Hutton almost played around with the puck and allowed them to score earlier, I wish we had a leash on our goalies sometimes!! We had a pretty good fight with Clune and Sestito! It has been a decent game so far.

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN
Lol the slow mo replay of Jones' face right when Clune landed a solid uppercut was hilarious.

Not a GIF, but his face is pretty funny!
Bettf8pIMAAfqKX.jpg:large

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
This is why Hamhuis should never be on the PP, great player but hilarious on the PP.

Sry guys wrong thread

MarkMM

Jan 30, 2010
Delta, BC
Hutton almost played around with the puck and allowed them to score earlier, I wish we had a leash on our goalies sometimes!! We had a pretty good fight with Clune and Sestito! It has been a decent game so far.

It was Weise, not Sestito, but otherwise agree.

SKjEi o2

Nov 13, 2013
I wish this game was televised where I live. Would've loved to see Del Zotto play on his new team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad