[

Notes and such:

^Probably bad news...

^ Sounds like a cluster.....

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
If anyone has an extra Larry Bobblehead they do not want, I will buy it off of them. Or do favors, like yard work, wash cars, walk dogs, scoop cat litter or something.

But really. Anyone with one of them bobble heads they do not want let me know. I gave these tickets away to a friend before Larry Fitz night was announced because I'm driving to the butt hole of AZ, Yuma.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Looking forward to it!!!!!!
This time not the drive though.
The detour.
Im not even going to take a chance on getting to the 101 from the 17
Im just going to take a tour of Scottsdale from Mesa and go ALL THE WAY around the 101.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
If anyone has an extra Larry Bobblehead they do not want, I will buy it off of them. Or do favors, like yard work, wash cars, walk dogs, scoop cat litter or something.

But really. Anyone with one of them bobble heads they do not want let me know. I gave these tickets away to a friend before Larry Fitz night was announced because I'm driving to the butt hole of AZ, Yuma.

You could have had both of mine, had you not disrespected Yuma. :sarcasm:

Super Sniper Cele

Aug 24, 2006
Pittsburgh
If anybody (preferably a STH) going to the game tonight could please spare a ticket I would really appreciate it.

II'll gladly compensate you and obviously pay all shipping charges.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Folks coming in from the east you have my sympathies. Had to detour this morning and it was already a mess on McDowell.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Tempted to watch this on mute. I'm not sure who's worse, Steigerwald or Nash.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Dvo is really turning it up. He has gotten better and better all season long. Great back check from Perlini as well.

I don't get how Doan became such a poor passer. I know he is old and such, but that's a skill that isn't dependent on anything youthful. He can never make a pass to continue play.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Yeah love seeing Perlini and Dvo matching the aggressive play of the Pens. Now THAT is entertaining hockey. Sure could use a couple RWs named Duclair and Fischer in a game like this.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Imagine how good that line would be without Doan :laugh:

Well if Doan isn't on the line, sadly Tippett probably doesn't give them that many minutes. Doan should be filling Ryan White's role right now. He'd be good at that. He just can't keep up with Dvo and Perlini especially if Tippett lets them keep being as aggressive as they have been tonight.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
lol Our entire team is complaining.

What a play by Crouse there. Surprised Nash isn't losing his mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad