GDT: Game 52: Nashville Predators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | What Am I Going To Do For A Week?

What am I going to do for a week?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
We need to break this 2nd and 3rd period shutout. I mean it's annoying he had a 2nd and 3rd period shutout, so if we could break that kind of shut out it would be good, but also get another goal to make up for the 2nd period shutout and do some shutout stopping thing..... shutout

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
We need to break this 2nd and 3rd period shutout. I mean it's annoying he had a 2nd and 3rd period shutout, so if we could break that kind of shut out it would be good, but also get another goal to make up for the 2nd period shutout and do some shutout stopping thing..... shutout
Agree, this shut out is weird so far.

SAROS JUST PLAYS SO WELL AGAINST VEGAS.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

GKG18

Expansion Fan
Jun 25, 2016
Hendertucky
Here's a general question: if you're GMGM and your team needs goal scoring, how do you fix it? I just doesn't make sense that they create so many scoring opportunities, yet nothing goes in the net. Who do you trade for and where do you put him? How are you going to improve this offense?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Here's a general question: if you're GMGM and your team needs goal scoring, how do you fix it? I just doesn't make sense that they create so many scoring opportunities, yet nothing goes in the net. Who do you trade for and where do you put him? How are you going to improve this offense?
I'd trade for someone.... anyone from Finland, because we need more finish :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Stone comes to mind.

Smith & Haula too...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad