GDT: Game 52: Nashville Predators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | What Am I Going To Do For A Week?

What am I going to do for a week?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
2 Teams.

2 Identical Records

1 All Star Break

1 Winner

1 Loser

1 Bored as Hell hangman Once This Game is Done.

:nashville @ :vegas
Nashville Predators Vs Vegas Golden Knights
7:00 PM
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

:vegas
FORWARDS
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Pirri-Brandon.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Lindberg-Oscar_2.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Carpenter-Ryan.png

Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Bellemare-PE.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
McNabb-Brayden_1.png
Schmidt-Nate.png

Theodore-Shea_2.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

GOALIES
Fleury-Marc-Andre_7.png

Lagace-Maxime.png

2000px-NBC_Sports_2012.svg.png

(Check your Local Listings for Channel Numbers)

(Click for link to listen online)​

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
And to answer the poll in more detail.... There's a reason many fans travel around the bye week, as they won't miss any (important) hockey games of their team.

You can also binge watch shows on your DVR, Netflix/Hulu, or read through that stack of books (or virtual stack of ebooks).

Reactions: hangman005

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Who is the person that thought it would be a good idea to give the Knights a 9 day vacation after this game?

lol

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Hadn't really thought about what I'm going to do during the break/bye, but now I've decided to flood Turk's inbox with many excellent suggestions on how to improve the power play. Yup, that's the plan. :nod:

Also, I may have to bail before the game is over, as Mrs. Jones is flying in from Chicago tonight, and she expects me to pick her up at the airport.

Can you believe her nerve? During the game?!?!? :laugh:

Anyway, her flight is already expected to be 15 minutes late, but I'm hoping for maybe another 15-30 minutes so I don't miss anything. :thumbu:

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Hadn't really thought about what I'm going to do during the break/bye, but now I've decided to flood Turk's inbox with many excellent suggestions on how to improve the power play. Yup, that's the plan. :nod:

Also, I may have to bail before the game is over, as Mrs. Jones is flying in from Chicago tonight, and she expects me to pick her up at the airport.

Can you believe her nerve? During the game?!?!? :laugh:

Anyway, her flight is already expected to be 15 minutes late, but I'm hoping for maybe another 15-30 minutes so I don't miss anything. :thumbu:

Hasn't she heard of Uber? :sarcasm:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I hate that these games start at 7. I f***ing hate that i won't be able to watch it due to the fact that i have to wake up a 2 a.m. in the f***ing morning tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad