GDT: Game 52: Nashville Predators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | What Am I Going To Do For A Week?

What am I going to do for a week?

• Total voters

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I have a feeling that us tv watchers wont be able to watch part of the 1st period due to this Leafs vs. Caps game going on right now.

Still 5 minutes left to go in the 2nd period and only an hour left until the Knights game.

18 minutes until the third period. 20 minutes until it is over. Add in more minutes for the whistles and commericals and no way does this game end before 7.

Edit: now 6:06 with 4 minutes to go in the 2nd period.

f***ing Pejorative Slured if you ask me.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I have a feeling that us tv watchers wont be able to watch part of the 1st period due to this Leafs vs. Caps game going on right now.

Still 5 minutes left to go in the 2nd period and only an hour left until the Knights game.

18 minutes until the third period. 20 minutes until it is over. Add in more minutes for the whistles and commericals and no way does this game end before 7.

Edit: now 6:06 with 4 minutes to go in the 2nd period.

****ing ******ed if you ask me.
If it doesn't go OT we may be okay...maybe. :crossfing

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Hadn't really thought about what I'm going to do during the break/bye, but now I've decided to flood Turk's inbox with many excellent suggestions on how to improve the power play. Yup, that's the plan. :nod:

Also, I may have to bail before the game is over, as Mrs. Jones is flying in from Chicago tonight, and she expects me to pick her up at the airport.

Can you believe her nerve? During the game?!?!? :laugh:

Anyway, her flight is already expected to be 15 minutes late, but I'm hoping for maybe another 15-30 minutes so I don't miss anything. :thumbu:

So VGK has recalled Mrs Jones from Chicago :sarcasm:

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Let's warm things up.

gcold.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad