GDT: Game 52: Nashville Predators Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | What Am I Going To Do For A Week?

What am I going to do for a week?

• Total voters

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
The team is 1-3 in the last 4 games and all of those games should be wins. Nobody besides Patches scored in the last 2 games.

4 goals on 124 shots in those 3 losses and a couple of 0-6 games on the power play including a 5 on 3 and a 4 on 3. Also had 6 on 5 in all three games (we never score on those). You’ve got to be f***ing kidding me. :facepalm:

Reactions: Pirate Deadpool

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
But Holy ****ing **** 48 shots and only one got through?
Three of those saves by Saros were ridiculously good. Oh well, puck doesn't bounce the right way tonight but against a top team to carry that much of the play is really all you can ask for.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I wish but you don't send 4 scouts for Jon Merrill, he's the kind of player you pick up when really really really drunk lol
Only random thing I can think of with the very late change to Merrill. Unless Nashville is looking at some Hawks, not sure what we would want.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Only random thing I can think of with the very late change to Merrill. Unless Nashville is looking at some Hawks, not sure what we would want.
Maybe Lindberg or Carpenter... maybe. To be fair I'm not exactly sure what Chicago needs.... all I know is no one needs Merrill hahaha

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'm starting to think Pirri might not score 20 goals this year.

And props to Miller. He's been much better since coming back. (although he still needs McNabb to baby sit him)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad