GDT: Game 52 | Bruins vs Islanders, 2/7 7PM, NESN, NHLN-US, FX-CA, 98.5

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
No, but he most certainly would have been called for a penalty if it was the other way around. Oh well, nice win but a loss tomorrow would cancel it out pretty quick. So lets not do that, Bruins.

Don't ya know that there would've been either a slash or dreamt something up to put them down a man (2 men with Johnson on bench for the extra attacker).

Well the slash just reinforces the notion that they don't get calls because they're slow. Pasta was barely friggin' moving there.

If he'd move his feet faster in that situation he may have drawn one there

You forgot the :sarcasm:

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
re: the non-call on the slashed stick, Letang just had his broken by Burrows with no call in the "I hope an earthquake hits" errr...sorry Pitt/Van game, so the incompetence isn't exclusive to Bruins games

jdz

May 22, 2013
Wasnt able to catch this one...

Anyone care to give me a quick rundown in a few sentences.

323 Krejci 7

Dec 29, 2010
For a team that hasn't won anything whatsoever, the islanders fans sitting around us were completely arrogant and condescending. Jeez, I remember my first winning season

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
For a team that hasn't won anything whatsoever, the islanders fans sitting around us were completely arrogant and condescending. Jeez, I remember my first winning season

Not saying we would win but wouldn't mind a first round matchup. The Islanders move the puck extremely quick but otherwise would be a good matchup.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Kids in Pain.

Susan - you see or hear anything?

We couldn't tell what it was but the Hobbit was bent over in pain. We were happy to see him return.

Nice win by the B's. Tuukka had a good night. I hope he beats the Habs tomorrow.

Is Sveddy coming back ?? I heard they were sending Subban back down.

Once again the refs call Brad for nothing but let the other team abuse him. I am really pissed about this. :rant:

Nice win. Now beat those Habs !!!

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I like Pasta.. He is going to be a very good player for us in the near future. I can see him adding 8-10 pounds for next season. Kid can play..

He is a joy to watch. So much positive energy. You can tell all of the players like him. He makes the bench lighter with that smile. It is like he's everyone's little brother.

Bruinfan5470

Feb 3, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I am so pissed at the stuff they let go when it's Brad getting molested. I screamed at the refs tonight "If Marchy did that he would be sent to the box" :rant:...and it is so true

I agree, it's baffles me that just because he has committed similar infractions that he gets no respect when the very same infractions are committed against him.
His reputation shouldn't exclude him to the point he gets molested so much that teams will target him, knowing they can get away with it.
Things could get so bad that Marchand can get injured just because they let things go against him, it's not just not a good precedent to set.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Highlight of the whole game was the hit Pasta laid on the boards on that dude. My goodness. Honestly didn't think the kid had it in him.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Well the slash just reinforces the notion that they don't get calls because they're slow. Pasta was barely friggin' moving there.

If he'd move his feet faster in that situation he may have drawn one there
LOL

Tuukka on Kelly's block:

"You know I think he's just always so tired that he can't move that much so he's always in the shooting lane" -smiles-

lol poor Kelly. It's not just Marchand who makes fun of him being slow. must be a running joke in the locker room or something haha

In Behind the B, Kelly himself joshes with Soder about it: you're faster than me? Try using that as a comparable in your next contract.

I am so pissed at the stuff they let go when it's Brad getting molested. I screamed at the refs tonight "If Marchy did that he would be sent to the box" :rant:...and it is so true

You should have a sign. On one side:
If Marchy did that he would get a penalty!
On the other side:
If Marchy did that he would get suspended!

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
LOL

In Behind the B, Kelly himself joshes with Soder about it: you're faster than me? Try using that as a comparable in your next contract.

You should have a sign. On one side:
If Marchy did that he would get a penalty!
On the other side:
If Marchy did that he would get suspended!

I do yell that at the guys in stripes and I am pretty sure they hear me . I am afraid Brad will get hurt with all of the abuse he takes. He is such a good player for the b's....Plus I just like him....He makes me smile.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad