GDT: Game 52 | Bruins vs Islanders, 2/7 7PM, NESN, NHLN-US, FX-CA, 98.5

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Kelly haters?

Dislike the contract but please, stop dumping on the player.

On a cap strapped team his contract appears worse but.....

....Soupy, if anyone on this team, has a contract that I would say is a vast over payment, Kelly, will probably finish the year around the 30-35pt range, plenty of guys around the league making more for less production not to mention the words so many here hate yet was yet again, brought up by Brick at the end of the telecast last night Leadership and intangibles

Kulemin has 20pts, makes more than Kelly, who`d ya go to war with?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
The B's scouts did well with this kid. What a great pick for the B's

Other than Pastrnak, I`m really intriuged with the picks made in this last draft, reading a little about that crop of picks from those far more experienced and closer to the game than I, it appears as though the B`s approached things a bit differently and some of these kids are really interesting prospects

We shall see

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I do yell that at the guys in stripes and I am pretty sure they hear me . I am afraid Brad will get hurt with all of the abuse he takes. He is such a good player for the b's....Plus I just like him....He makes me smile.

Unfortunately, Marchand has to sleep in the bed he made.

I know its not fair. But he made it tough for refs to do their jobs with his antics. Now they are making it hard for him to do his.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Unfortunately, Marchand has to sleep in the bed he made.

I know its not fair. But he made it tough for refs to do their jobs with his antics. Now they are making it hard for him to do his.

You know ai don't care if you are the biggest, dirtiest rat in the league the refs job is to call the penalties and if you get held, hooked, interfered with its just as much a penalty that should be called as when you do it.

Marchand doesn't get by with anything and that's okay but the refs should t declare open season on him either. That is going to eventually result in an injury to Marchand.

I'm still appalled that refs only gave Neal 2 minutes for kneeing him in the head while he was prone on the I e. It's only due to luck he wasn't injured.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
You know ai don't care if you are the biggest, dirtiest rat in the league the refs job is to call the penalties and if you get held, hooked, interfered with its just as much a penalty that should be called as when you do it.

Marchand doesn't get by with anything and that's okay but the refs should t declare open season on him either. That is going to eventually result in an injury to Marchand.

I'm still appalled that refs only gave Neal 2 minutes for kneeing him in the head while he was prone on the I e. It's only due to luck he wasn't injured.

All true, but the refs are the guys with the whistles.

They call 'em as they (claim they) see 'em.

BNHL

Dec 22, 2006
Boston

Yes,don't punish a guy more quickly today because of what he did yesterday!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad