GDT: Game #52 - 1.25.14 - vs Pittsburgh - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

TheFeistyFinn

Dec 31, 2011
hey, just came to ask that how long does Kari have left in his contract with the stars? if memory serves me right he signed 5 years contract or something few years ago? and how much money is he making?

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
If the Goligoski of the last 2 or 3 games would show up consistently I would have no complaints about him. He looked really good tonight.

jhr1986

Jul 2, 2012
DFWish
If the Goligoski of the last 2 or 3 games would show up consistently I would have no complaints about him. He looked really good tonight.

for cereal

In the same month this team gets plowed by the %@^$#!* Islanders and handles the Penguins. WTF. I hate loving this team.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Congrats from a Pens fan. That was a hell of a performance by your team tonight and really a hell of a performance over the past few games by them. They've just been crushing other teams lately.

Phil Connors*

8 points in his last 8 games y'all.

Is "ya'll" still used a lot by Texans?

Jack of Blades

Nov 14, 2013
Dallas

Yeah I never thought I'd say this, but Goligoski has been kind of awesome lately.

Also I think it's worth noting that throughout this 3 game win streak, Kari has twice as many assists as he does goals allowed :laugh:

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
1 for 7 now! First win of the season.:handclap:

I also had to let a 12 year old sitting above me telling his dad that Shawn Horcoff is "Raptor Jesus" that he was wrong... and then Peverley scored less than 2 minutes later.

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
1 for 7 now! First win of the season.:handclap:

I also had to let a 12 year old sitting above me telling his dad that Shawn Horcoff is "Raptor Jesus" that he was wrong... and then Peverley scored less than 2 minutes later.

You are a good man for correcting that kid on his horrible.. HORRIBLE mistake.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
I'm thankful it isn't used here. I hate it.

Definitely still in wide use and probably always will be. It just makes sense unlike some of the other stupid stuff like "fixin' to."

Oh and hell of a game! I was saying the other day how this board is too bipolar. But so is the team. Let's freaking get some consistency!

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I watched the game with a Pens fan, and it was glorious. It was even better when Goligoski made that sweet pass to Benn, which proved once and for all that Dallas won the Neal trade.

Stars2015

Jan 24, 2014
I watched the game with a Pens fan, and it was glorious. It was even better when Goligoski made that sweet pass to Benn, which proved once and for all that Dallas won the Neal trade.

I still don't know about that. But in the end, we needed defense (still do) and Neal hadn't broken out yet. Goli playing like he has lately I'm okay with the trade. I realize Neal is benefitting from having Crosby and Malkin, and that we have plenty of offensive talent still, but one a pure talent level, Neal has shown more than Goli.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
I still don't know about that. But in the end, we needed defense (still do) and Neal hadn't broken out yet. Goli playing like he has lately I'm okay with the trade. I realize Neal is benefitting from having Crosby and Malkin, and that we have plenty of offensive talent still, but one a pure talent level, Neal has shown more than Goli.

ff96cd2f888a7f151b5047cb4975b31b1ff2e41103bc36b3e012ad29f9c7b8f1.jpg

LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
Great game last night, what a week this has been...emotional rollercoaster. But I should be used to it by now being a Stars fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad