GDT: Game 51 | WSH @ CBJ | 1/31 7:00 PM

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Bemström fumbles on a wide open net. He's snakebitten, you need to bury that even if it's not perfect.

Lol Peeke almost scores again after passes from Laine and Johnny. Not even a bad shot honestly, Lindgren makes a great save.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
You ever tried to one-time a puck in tight between your skates?
the puck had enough speed on it that just a redirect was needed. He really didn’t need to shoot . It was another example of Bemstrom clutching

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
You ever tried to one-time a puck in tight between your skates?
I have yes, and I'm sure I'd fail the same. But he should be way better than me. :D I mean it happens, it's just that when it starts becoming a habit (of not scoring on chances) it's bad...

Silly with some nice stickhandling. He's quietly gotten a bit better lately I feel. Which is maybe not that great because maybe they'll keep him up instead of sending down...

Haha Johnny ducking behind the goal when he sees Boone shooting at the mask of Lindgren. Could make some memes of that.

Anyhow a pretty even period, stuff happening on both ends and some chances for both (I feel we got the better ones).

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I wonder some years into the future if we could have a VR/AR experience where we could just step into situations and see if we could do better. Would be awesome and we could have these argumentative face-offs trying to prove our points. :cool:

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Laine and Marchenko on the 4-on-4 intrigues me. Didn't see any chemistry yet but they could develop into some kind of a forechecking line...

1-3 Washington TvR just waiting near the post...

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I was under the impression when we brought in Kuraly that he and Boone would be on their back 9, i.e. slowing down. Decent players but slow, and too many years on their deals. They look like they're faster than ever now.

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad