Buzzing BoH
:kings (26-17-7) VS :coyotes (13-33-4)

Didn't we just play these guys?????

31ah-groundhogday-movies-articleLarge.jpg

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
If Ritchie isn't menacing at puck drop I'll be disappointed, but not necessarily surprised. If getting dumped to the Coyotes doesn't light a fire, there is no hope for him.

Regardless of how he looks tonight, given his history I will be surprised if he plays menacing the rest of the season though let alone 10 games from now. Hoping I'm pleasantly surprised.

Looking forward to watching Keller continue to impress....maybe tonight he gets a shorty.

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I don’t get still playing chychrun on the bottom pair.. you’d think they’d be showcasing him? Trying it get his confidence up? Instead they throw him out there with the rookie. It’s like they’re trying to de-emphasize him or something.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I don’t get still playing chychrun on the bottom pair.. you’d think they’d be showcasing him? Trying it get his confidence up? Instead they throw him out there with the rookie. It’s like they’re trying to de-emphasize him or something.

Play him more he'll look worse, he's kinda dreck this season legitimate excuses or no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad