GDT: Game #51: Coyotes @ Flyers - 5:00pm - Scripps

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
One more and they get a set of steak knives
1707792648243.png

Reactions: Llewzaher

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
If someone takes Dumba for anything, I'll be surprised. He's an absolute disaster defensively, it's one play after another.
I think someone would take him and give up a pick to use him as 3rd pairing with occasional 2nd pairing fill in. He just isn't capable of being more on a regular basis but solidifying that spot is important to playoff bound teams.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
these guys stopped giving a shit before the new year. Just lost all killer instinct and desire to play hard.

Hope bear hasn’t lost the room cuz this team looks like they could care less.

Reactions: LittlePipes

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
I think someone would take him and give up a pick to use him as 3rd pairing with occasional 2nd pairing fill in. He just isn't capable of being more on a regular basis but solidifying that spot is important to playoff bound teams.
I think teams are going to be disappointed but you're probably right some GM will take a gamble.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
That pretty much does it right...this confirms we're officially sellers at the deadline?

Maybe. The team has been very streaky. Remember the good old days when we beat the last five Cup winners? The situation could change, but probably won't.

12 games to the deadline. Probably need to win 80% to change the calculus.

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad