Inactive
Borowiecki, Greening, Wiercioch

Injured
Anderson, Chiasson, Smith​

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Poor Ottawa. Anderson is hurt. Methot in the duo with Karlsson, but my prediction 6-2 sens.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
They may have some mojo going, but doesnt really matter. Actually only hurts us for draft position. Hopefully they spent their weeks worth of goals last night :laugh:

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
I'll be the first optimist. 4-3 good guys ... the balanced attack continues and Scott Hartnell makes Erik Karlsson miserable all game.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I'm not giving up yet, a win tonight and a Toronto loss and we jump 2 teams. Only 4 behind NJ with 2 games in hand, 5 behind Philly with 2 in hand. They can do this still. I'm not giving up. Boone and Bob are around the corner, get to 4th and get them back and make the final push, Florida is going to collapse and NYR Lundquist is out at least a month. Now is the time boys!

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm not giving up yet, a win tonight and a Toronto loss and we jump 2 teams. Only 4 behind NJ with 2 games in hand, 5 behind Philly with 2 in hand. They can do this still. I'm not giving up. Boone and Bob are around the corner, get to 4th and get them back and make the final push, Florida is going to collapse and NYR Lundquist is out at least a month. Now is the time boys!

The teams you mention other than the Rangers are irrelevant. Jumping them only hurts our draft pick and lottery odds. I'll take right where we are for the rest of the season with an occasional reminder of what can be next year. Not a popular opinion just an honest one as I'm sure yours is also.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC

OK, where did you get that stuff and do you have any left?

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
It's the classic "head vs. heart" dilemma...the head says "Another loss and our draft position improves", while the heart says "**** that, I want to win a hockey game!"

major major

Feb 18, 2013

Do what? Ruin our draft position? Yeah we can do that. Catch the Rangers (who are 17 points ahead of us!)? No chance.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
The teams you mention other than the Rangers are irrelevant. Jumping them only hurts our draft pick and lottery odds. I'll take right where we are for the rest of the season with an occasional reminder of what can be next year. Not a popular opinion just an honest one as I'm sure yours is also.

Even though I get angry after a loss, I've played hockey my whole life, it's not in my nature to play for draft position or hope for losses. I'm looking at those teams to pass them on the way to making the playoffs and I know the players are as well. I believe until we are eliminated.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Do what? Ruin our draft position? Yeah we can do that. Catch the Rangers (who are 17 points ahead of us!)? No chance.

With Lundquist out for a month or more, stranger things have happened...however it's a good thing we don't have to catch the Rangers to make the playoffs!

major major

Feb 18, 2013
With Lundquist out for a month or more, stranger things have happened...however it's a good thing we don't have to catch the Rangers to make the playoffs!

How else do we do it? Are you suggesting we can catch the Bruins?

Let's say we get red-hot and win 25 of the last 30 games. We'd still need the Bruins to go from red-hot into a slump.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Even though I get angry after a loss, I've played hockey my whole life, it's not in my nature to play for draft position or hope for losses. I'm looking at those teams to pass them on the way to making the playoffs and I know the players are as well. I believe until we are eliminated.

Yep. Pretty much this. I couldn't care less about the draft and whoever the various flavors of the month, next hall of famers or whatever the 'experts' think are coming down the pike. There are ways to improve draft position other than losses, but I think the draftniks forget that. Too obsessed with magic beans, IMO.

I want them to win. Always. I don't think it's still possible to make the playoffs, but since they have to play the remaining 30 or so games, they may as play to win.

Last edited:

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
We're not going to get red hot and win 25 of 30 without Bobrovsky. sens 3-2. Then again, I would have picked us to lose last night too.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
How else do we do it? Are you suggesting we can catch the Bruins?

Let's say we get red-hot and win 25 of the last 30 games. We'd still need the Bruins to go from red-hot into a slump.

Well there is 32 games left, that's 64 possible points, we are 14 back with a game in hand. You can root against them and the odds if you want, I have too much money invested and time this season to root for them to tank on the off chance, which is less than a 10% chance to get one of the top 2 players and sit around and wait for another season or two for that top player to make any kind of impact. I believe in the guys we have now for the most part and I'm choosing to keep believing until we are mathematically eliminated.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
We're not going to get red hot and win 25 of 30 without Bobrovsky. sens 3-2. Then again, I would have picked us to lose last night too.

Last night proved we can beat anyone on any given night, Cmac has been good and Bob will be back at some point, and I'm hoping Boone is right around the corner, he will be a huge boost. Tonight is huge and the schedule is set up to make up ground fast if we win in regulation against the Metro! I have to believe because it's too depressing thinking about 9 months of not rooting for wins...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Last night proved we can beat anyone on any given night, Cmac has been good and Bob will be back at some point, and I'm hoping Boone is right around the corner, he will be a huge boost. Tonight is huge and the schedule is set up to make up ground fast if we win in regulation against the Metro! I have to believe because it's too depressing thinking about 9 months of not rooting for wins...

STL had been playing bad teams and played a tough stretch of games in days. There was a reason we skated around them and STL fans told us it would happen. I do appreciate your never say die attitude as a fan, and I'm not going to tell you how to cheer or whatever, but it's over.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2