GDT: Game 51: Columbus at Montreal | 1/26 7:30PM EST

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Out of curiosity, as I haven't been following along for a little while, how's Joey doing? I want him to succeed with his new team, I have a soft spot for the kid.

Saying that, I'm thrilled with Jones!

8points in 8 games for ryjo, believe Jones has 5 points

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Man montreal typical with the refs tonight... every time we play them it seems to happen.

Also happy to see how PK got taken to the shed for 2 goals tonight.

also happy to see Cam blast this team... MTL fans have **** all over him on the trade boards saying how he wouldnt been in there top 6 and hes small and wouldnt score goals on there team and when their team was offering up the classics like eller + tinordi for atkinson and a 3rd or 2nd the MTL fans would say they are not paying that much for cam... I had the best nights sleep last night ive had in a while... looks like ill be sleeping like a baby again.

all that being said lets go back to embracing the tank... I like beating MTL but everyone else I am ust fine with competitive losses.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Man montreal typical with the refs tonight... every time we play them it seems to happen.

Also happy to see how PK got taken to the shed for 2 goals tonight.

also happy to see Cam blast this team... MTL fans have **** all over him on the trade boards saying how he wouldnt been in there top 6 and hes small and wouldnt score goals on there team and when their team was offering up the classics like eller + tinordi for atkinson and a 3rd or 2nd the MTL fans would say they are not paying that much for cam... I had the best nights sleep last night ive had in a while... looks like ill be sleeping like a baby again.

all that being said lets go back to embracing the tank... I like beating MTL but everyone else I am ust fine with competitive losses.

Yep. Lose on the road in regulation, win at home in overtime.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Dude, we Habs fans have been suffering for a couple months now. Habs have not had a bad stretch like this since the 40s. The stretch started after during that win against you guys on Dec 1st, with Therrien reverting to poor roster managing form by reunited Desharnais-Weise with Pacioretty.

We've outanked every other team in the league since that only. Only 11 points. Buffalo has accumulated 19 or something. :laugh:

I now have a Habs fan, with 24 Cups, telling me, a CBJ fan, what it's like to be down for a couple of months. Hahaha You haven't experienced suffering until you are a CBJ fan. There is no team in pro sports that can lose like the Jackets. I will put our 15 years of suffering up against any other team in the league. It's the only thing this team is guaranteed to win.

KlichkoBro*

Just send Korpi to the AHL. He's 4-0-1 in his last 5 starts. That's not how you tank.

db2011

Oct 10, 2011
Brooklyn
I like Subban. I really do. Would love him as a Jacket.

BUT, I just want to linger for a moment on Dubi checking him 10 feet off the puck behind the Habs' net, then skating up and taking Cam's pass for a wait-for-it snipe into the corner.

Cause that was real nice

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015

BUT, I just want to linger for a moment on Dubi checking him 10 feet off the puck behind the Habs' net, then skating up and taking Cam's pass for a wait-for-it snipe into the corner.

Cause that was real nice

That cap hit, though

KlichkoBro*

Wouldn't want that ego on my team. He is a good player, but that's always about him and not about his team. He almost ignored his teammates celebrating that last goal.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

Cause that was real nice

I always thought I'd like him too. After the last 2 games though I'm not so sure. He appears to hold on to the puck way too long - that play where Cam got the puck and found Dubi for the goal was atrocious. Had a guy wide open on the boards that he could have passed out to but he dangled until he lost it -cost them a goal.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
I now have a Habs fan, with 24 Cups, telling me, a CBJ fan, what it's like to be down for a couple of months. Hahaha You haven't experienced suffering until you are a CBJ fan. There is no team in pro sports that can lose like the Jackets. I will put our 15 years of suffering up against any other team in the league. It's the only thing this team is guaranteed to win.

I have been a suffering CBJ fan since day one, but no one, and I mean no one, has suffered like a Cleveland Browns fan.

Let us not forget those poor souls (of which I am one, :()

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Dude, we Habs fans have been suffering for a couple months now. Habs have not had a bad stretch like this since the 40s. The stretch started after during that win against you guys on Dec 1st, with Therrien reverting to poor roster managing form by reunited Desharnais-Weise with Pacioretty.

We've outanked every other team in the league since that only. Only 11 points. Buffalo has accumulated 19 or something. :laugh:

Get out of here lol.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
I have been a suffering CBJ fan since day one, but no one, and I mean no one, has suffered like a Cleveland Browns fan.

Let us not forget those poor souls (of which I am one, :()

OK so this is like when George Costanza was arguing who had the worst life story, him or a survivor from the Andrea Dora.

Still I think the Jackets have stunk it up more. The Browns may win the saddest team by virtue of the team leaving and going on to have success but as far as losing the Jackets are tough to beat. Well except for the Canadiens...:shakehead

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
OK so this is like when George Costanza was arguing who had the worst life story, him or a survivor from the Andrea Dora.

Still I think the Jackets have stunk it up more. The Browns may win the saddest team by virtue of the team leaving and going on to have success but as far as losing the Jackets are tough to beat. Well except for the Canadiens...:shakehead

Right before they left they also lost twice to the broncos in the AFC championship game... one lost after a 98 yard drive with less then 2 minutes to go. another game was lost because a fumble right before we scored a TD to lick up the win. I was to young to remember but my dad never lets me forget. I had to suffer the 2 indians WS loses... jordan knocking out the cavs with a buzzer beater in the finals... lebron ditching us... Cleveland... I lump columbus with us... Cincy teams are to successful.

CarolinaBlueJacket

Mar 3, 2011
North Carolina
Right before they left they also lost twice to the broncos in the AFC championship game... one lost after a 98 yard drive with less then 2 minutes to go. another game was lost because a fumble right before we scored a TD to lick up the win. I was to young to remember but my dad never lets me forget. I had to suffer the 2 indians WS loses... jordan knocking out the cavs with a buzzer beater in the finals... lebron ditching us... Cleveland... I lump columbus with us... Cincy teams are to successful.

I hear you but the difference is the Browns have been to the AFC Championship game whereas the highlight for the Jackets is losing an opening round playoff series 4-2.
Seriously...you are comparing WS losses, AFC Championship losses, and losing in the NBA Finals...to the Jackets. Hahaha thats almost as bad as the Habs guy, but not quite.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad