GDT: Game 51: Columbus at Montreal | 1/26 7:30PM EST

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Give me Seth Jones all day, every day. Not missing Johansen a bit. Our transition has improved greatly . Time to pick up a Jones jersey

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
I fear this team could sweep the western Canada trip

Seems like the Jackets never win in Edmonton. Could see them beating Calgary and Vancouver.

Going to be a tight tank race with Buffalo, Toronto and Edmonton....maybe Montreal joins the fray too.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Definitely not a 5-2 game but when you are the CBJ you take what you can get.
Is this the new "Worst day in Habs history?"
Dude, we Habs fans have been suffering for a couple months now. Habs have not had a bad stretch like this since the 40s. The stretch started after during that win against you guys on Dec 1st, with Therrien reverting to poor roster managing form by reunited Desharnais-Weise with Pacioretty.

We've outanked every other team in the league since that only. Only 11 points. Buffalo has accumulated 19 or something. :laugh:

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
Loving Jones as well. So far, looks like a great trade for both teams.

Oh, Korpisalo back at a .500 record and I hope Cam gets 1st star of the week.

Out of curiosity, as I haven't been following along for a little while, how's Joey doing? I want him to succeed with his new team, I have a soft spot for the kid.

Saying that, I'm thrilled with Jones!

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Out of curiosity, as I haven't been following along for a little while, how's Joey doing? I want him to succeed with his new team, I have a soft spot for the kid.

Saying that, I'm thrilled with Jones!
Now I haven't watch any Nashville games (Maybe Visqi can fill us in) but based on stats, looks like he is doing decent. In 8 games, he has 3 goals(all PP) and 6 assists.

Jones stats 10 games, 0 goals 6 assists and a +4 rating. Also, him and Murray are getting a lot minutes so his average ice time is pretty high which he has handled nicely.

Last edited:

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Give me Seth Jones all day, every day. Not missing Johansen a bit. Our transition has improved greatly . Time to pick up a Jones jersey
I love Joey in Nashville but my irrational man crush on Jones has me watching every Jackets game I can. I'm happy for everyone involved in the trade. I'll be ordering a CBJ Jones t shirt jersey soon. Already have a jersey and two t shirts. I actually root for Columbus now. Oh how weird.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad