GDT: Game 51: Canadiens @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ - 2/9/17

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Goligoski has been getting a lot better lately. Needed that.

Yeah the pickup is starting to look really good. Can't wait for him to be partnered with DeAngelo again. He is a better compliment to the team than Yandle would be right now. He is only a notch down from Yandle's offensive output, but is much more competent on actually playing defense and not making horrible plays in our own end.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Btw. Dvorak's faceoff numbers just dropped from 10-2 to 10-3. Kid learned a lot from Hanzal:handclap:

Palmer2Fitz

Oct 2, 2015
Well he's starting the PP off.

OEL playing in deep draws a penalty.

Oel actually did the right thing by taking that penalty. It was Doan with another brutal turnover on the PP. I'm sure Doan will turn it up when/if traded, but if he doesn't the. I feel bad for any team that even gives up a 4th rounder for him. Doan has been almost as bad at hockey as Holland. Ok nobody in the entire NHL has been nearly as bad as Holland, but it is so hard to stomache this version of #19.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
My cable went out during Dvorak's goal.... now have to wait until the midnight replay and watch FSAZ cut that out like they did Crouse's fight in SJ. :rant:

strizzy16

Welcome to Life, 2.0
Mar 6, 2012
somewhere south
What was Price doing on that Goligoski goal?

Team has looked better lately with Dvorak getting more ice time and Perlini continuing to do good things. Domi is a spark. Imagine what we will be like if Strome and Keller make an impact next year. And we are missing maybe our most dynamic goal scorer from last year (Duclair). Patience.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
And we are missing maybe our most dynamic goal scorer from last year (Duclair). Patience.

If for some reason Duclair never gets it going again I think Fischer is going to be right there for the job for next year. He might already be.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Anybody bored by the team now? Domi is getting his game back. No goals, but maybe the team can lend him a hand. (ouch)

Edit. Upon review he got 1

Last edited:

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
My cable went out during Dvorak's goal.... now have to wait until the midnight replay and watch FSAZ cut that out like they did Crouse's fight in SJ. :rant:

Did this guy move into the neighborhood recently?

airplane7.jpg

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona

Team has looked better lately with Dvorak getting more ice time and Perlini continuing to do good things. Domi is a spark. Imagine what we will be like if Strome and Keller make an impact next year. And we are missing maybe our most dynamic goal scorer from last year (Duclair). Patience.

That was bizarre. Looked like he never saw it or thought the play was over.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

I think Weber may have screened Goligoski from Price. Price thought the pass was going to go off the left wall and Goligoski pops out with it on the right and he sees it too late.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
If for some reason Duclair never gets it going again I think Fischer is going to be right there for the job for next year. He might already be.

He could certainly play in a bottom six role. Is he better than Vrbata or Doan offensively? Not so sure. Hia all round game is excellent but I think he needs to sharpen his offensive game. Confidence is probably gonna be the key so I'm good with playing him in the AHL this season.

Last edited:

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I just watched the Domi goal. holland is such a clown. Wiff on the breakaway and then wiffs on the rebound on an open net lol.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
The initial flash with Burmistrov appears to be over.

You still kind of see it, but he is a turn over machine now. If he simplifies his game, he is a solid player. When he tries to get fancy he falls apart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad