M2paB1N.png

Goalies |
Price|Smith
8471679.jpg
|
8469608.jpg
[

Notes and such:

Little early, but it's not like anything else is going on.

^ Sounds like a cluster.....

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
The games where the Riders fans showed up were some of my annual favorites. Great bunch of people.

I went to it last year(or maybe the year before) thanks to RR being awesome, agreed they're super nice. I had no idea we had a rider night, I was super confused at first seeing all the jerseys. A couple told me Ryan Getzlaf's brother played for the riders and came down one year when the ducks where in town.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
Man, I can't wait for this game
I can't wait for any game
I can't wait for the drive
I can't wait for the 50/50 the next two games (I won over 16K at the Pens game 3 years ago in the 50/50)
I can't wait for the opposing fans who actually live here to be screaming against their cities team...
I can't wait to be standing in my same spot talking to the same people in between periods and recapping the previous period...
I can't wait to listen to Heeter and Boyntz talking game recap out Lot G
And the wrap up show by Lapinsky which lasts all the way back to Mesa.
I just can't wait.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
I went to it last year(or maybe the year before) thanks to RR being awesome, agreed they're super nice. I had no idea we had a rider night, I was super confused at first seeing all the jerseys. A couple told me Ryan Getzlaf's brother played for the riders and came down one year when the ducks where in town.

Ryan's brother Chris now plays for Edmonton. The Riders got a new Coach/GM and he pretty much got rid of the entire team.

Namaan Roosevelt is the player who's gonna be there tonight. Doubt anyone has heard of him before.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
I can't wait for the 50/50 the next two games (I won over 16K at the Pens game 3 years ago in the 50/50)
I can't wait for the opposing fans who actually live here to be screaming against their cities team...
I can't wait to be standing in my same spot talking to the same people in between periods and recapping the previous period...
I just can't wait.

I think we need to hire this guy as a hype man for the Coyotes.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I just can't wait.
you hit them all. And those 50/50's when Canadian teams are through the roof! Congrats on the win.......paid for the next 3-4 seasons of STs!!

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Ryan's brother Chris now plays for Edmonton. The Riders got a new Coach/GM and he pretty much got rid of the entire team.

Namaan Roosevelt is the player who's gonna be there tonight. Doubt anyone has heard of him before.

Ah so a player comes every year? That's pretty cool.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Apparently MacCarron and Carr were called up for tonights game. Auditions?

Hanzal and DD could both be scratches as well. Doubt there is anything there but all those guys minus Carr have been tossed around as a package deal - around these parts - between these two teams.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I was looking for a schedule for those twitter streams awhile back and couldn't find one, is there one somewhere?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad