GDT: Game 51 | Bruins @ Rangers RIVALRY NIGHT 8PM NBCSN, TVA, 98.5

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Why hold there until the player is in front to block the shot? Jesus christ. Another 2 pts goes begging, Claude you're a ******** you cost us a good 30 seconds leaving Tuukka out longer.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Bah--too bad the Bruins didn't wake up until halfway through the first and then took lots of lazy breaks in the second--consistent effort for full 60 would probably have earned the 2 points. Gotta head to bed--more snow to shovel coming our way overnight..sigh

zaYG

Nerevarine
Jun 29, 2012
Santa Cruz, CA
Bruins were terrible at the end there. So so bad. Also, why the **** was Campbell out there again?

To be fair, he looked better than half of the players out there with him.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
let's play the "extra attacker game"

Viable players for a 6 on 5: Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Lucic, Smith, Loui, Pastrnak, Soderberg, Dougie, Krug

Clode picks offensive whiz Gregory Campbell

#defensivegrinder

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Not their best game but the Rangers are probably the strongest team in the East right now, IMO. It is what it is.

Talbot's a great back up but if they had of put more shots on him early in they would have got points tonight I think. Too bad.

And a classic Greg Campbell showing as the extra attacker. My god Clode.

BostonCreamPaille

Apr 8, 2014
Lowell, Ma
Can we trade Hamilton already? Waste of a first round pick. There is a reason he "dropped" In the draft. Trade him for a RW or a better D because he is terrible!

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia

Viable players for a 6 on 5: Bergeron, Krejci, Marchand, Lucic, Smith, Loui, Pastrnak, Soderberg, Dougie, Krug

#defensivegrinder

To be fair, and I am grasping here....he probably only puts him in to try to hold the puck in the zone, not for his offensive ability, he seems to have the knack to hold a puck along the boards

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
The guy that should have shot was Bergeron...instead of giving it back to Krejci over and over...

You're in the shooter position/slot...fire that ****er...or just get it to the net...but forcing it back to Krejci...ehh...blew it...

Oh well.

hollafamer

Jan 24, 2011
This was a huge loss. First kills our momentum and a golden chance to gain on everyone ahead of us in the standings. Pasta needs to play on first line, he has zero chemistry with kelly and soda and it just shows. Too much of a talent to not be producing. Put him on the top line. Smith had a golden opportunity on pp and he missed the net by a mile.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
To be fair, and I am grasping here....he probably only puts him in to try to hold the puck in the zone, not for his offensive ability, he seems to have the knack to hold a puck along the boards

He probably only puts him there to stand in front of the goalie and redirect shots.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011

#defensivegrinder

He sends Soup because he's good in front of the net but what he needs to send is somebidy who can actually score.

Turnovers killed us and our neutral zone play was bad.

My biggest pet peeve with this team is their inability to get the puck outnofnthe zone. They just don't make adjustments when the opposition reads their plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad