GDT: Game #51 - 02.05.15 - vs Tampa Bay - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest+ - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
Tampa Bay is as good a team as any in this league, I personally believe their forward group is unmatched anywhere - probably not going too far out on the limb there. Dallas is going to have to play great hockey tonight just to stay even.

They are a bit banged up on the back end though, and this backup goaltender of theirs has an average (not amazing) save percentage in the AHL this season. He may be the best goaltending prospect in the league or whatever, but I still take him 10 out of 10 times if the other option is Bishop.

I think we can get it done. I seem to recall we outplayed them in our head to head matchups last year. They beat teams in a very similar fasion to what we do - speed and skill. Should be a fun game to watch in any case.

Actually, no, you don't. From the odd stats of the year thread:

Ben Bishop
Home S%: .930 (Road: .886)
Home GAA: 1.90 (Road: 3.02)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Tyler_Seguin_-_Dallas_Stars.jpg

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
You'd be pessimistic too if your team was in the bottom 5 for goals against this season.

Sure, Dallas is 4th worst in the league, in terms of goals against per game.

But they're also 2nd best in the league, in goals per game.

Wait....let me check, who's in first?

......Crap. :help: :laugh:

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Sure, Dallas is 4th worst in the league, in terms of goals against per game.

But they're also 2nd best in the league, in goals per game.

Wait....let me check, who's in first?

......Crap. :help: :laugh:

yes but it is conceivable we could pass them with a win tonight for #1 :D

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Another one of those stellar goals from 2 feet away from Kari. They cannot just let Steven ****ing Stamkos park himself there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad