GDT: Game #51 - 02.05.15 - vs Tampa Bay - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest+ - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
tumblr_nj85paq1Gb1qgszzio2_540.gif

VS

morrowfocusedonstick.gif

2014tampabaywescore.jpg

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Looks like Vasy is getting the start for Tampa. This will be his 5th NHL game. He is 3-1-0 so far. His one loss was a 45 save .957% performance against the Isles. He was drafted 6 spots behind Faksa which makes me really sad. Imo he's the best goaltending prospect in the league. Just wanted to give an fyi on him before anyone posts asking who he is.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Even STL were in trouble of getting shots through the other night so Seguin, Spezza and the others might want to check their aim for this one. But we have been dominating the opposition so much that a some kind of win against a top side might get us going before the road-trip..

EDIT: They have been lit up away from home recently, so hoping those shooters are ready..

Last edited:

Stars90

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Looks like Vasy is getting the start for Tampa. This will be his 5th NHL game. He is 3-1-0 so far. His one loss was a 45 save .957% performance against the Isles. He was drafted 6 spots behind Faksa which makes me really sad. Imo he's the best goaltending prospect in the league. Just wanted to give an fyi on him before anyone posts asking who he is.

So you're saying Bishop is available...

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
Tampa Bay is as good a team as any in this league, I personally believe their forward group is unmatched anywhere - probably not going too far out on the limb there. Dallas is going to have to play great hockey tonight just to stay even.

They are a bit banged up on the back end though, and this backup goaltender of theirs has an average (not amazing) save percentage in the AHL this season. He may be the best goaltending prospect in the league or whatever, but I still take him 10 out of 10 times if the other option is Bishop.

I think we can get it done. I seem to recall we outplayed them in our head to head matchups last year. They beat teams in a very similar fasion to what we do - speed and skill. Should be a fun game to watch in any case.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
You guys are a pessimistic bunch :laugh:

We are not a very good road team but we did play great against the blues so I don't know what to expect from my bolts tonight... hoping a great game by my username ;)

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
You guys are a pessimistic bunch :laugh:

We are not a very good road team but we did play great against the blues so I don't know what to expect from my bolts tonight... hoping a great game by my username ;)

You'd be pessimistic too if your team was in the bottom 5 for goals against this season.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Looking forward to this one, let's see some full throttle firewagon hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad