BRUINS GDT Game 50 - THE BEAR visits the Burgh - NBC, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Heading in to the 3rd with a 1 goal lead, and only allowing 3 shots on goal prior to the goalie pull, I guarantee that’s a win 99% of the the time, it’s an absolute terrible way to lose. Not even getting a point is insane.

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
Why should I be positive? They pissed away another 3 goal lead.
Even when they win you bitch about them. I really don't understand how someone can be always negative about their team when they have been doing an excellent job during the season.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Sorry guys but I still won't forgive Cassidy game 7 mental weak loss against blues. Now the problems are showing again. I remember the devils changed their coach with Larry Robinson and won cup. Blues did it last year and success. I think its time.

Reactions: capecodder

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
You’re calling out everyone, what are your thoughts? Do you think we’re wrong when we say this team is soft, mentally fragile, and too complacent? Those are most of the takes I’m seeing, and honestly, they’re not wrong.
I don’t have time to bitch and cry over a f***ing game like most people do. Yea they need some changes but I’m not going to make every f***ing post about we need to do this or that multiple times a game. I trust management to make the right decisions for the team and as a fan chose to support them.

I stopped letting sports dictate my feelings a long time ago.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Cassidy gone by all star break.
Or Heinen.
Or both.

Please do something, tired of winning and then losing. Just suck dick like a man and tank for real if you dont want to play for 60mins.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
For whatever reason, they moved away from what worked in the 1st period. Loss is on the players for too many mental miscues.

Reactions: Chief Nine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad