GDT: Game 50: Sabres vs Stars - 1/30 8:30pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
I think the Sabres would have been the fresher team as they were younger, if my mind serves me correctly, and I wouldn’t have bet against Hasek in a Game 7 with the whole world watching.

Thanks for tearing off that scab.

I figure by now that under that scab is fresh new skin. My therapist says that when your body, mind, and soul have healed completely, tearing the scab off allows for that wound to be forgotten, enabling a fresh start to new and better things. She says I did you a favor. I think I believe her, but maybe the incense she was burning had something extra in it.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
I’ll take that bet, but I hope I lose.
Then if they lose, we'll want Guhle-Hunwick. Chemistry building like a video game.

Its his former team I see the logic...if its not pommer or sobotka then its a mistake
Former team for sure. Can't afford to lose VS at C, so maybe Poms. I'd be ok with KO, cuz he's the only guy I've really soured on, and have tiny hope for having a big game. Thing is Dallas is bullies, and if Poms is doing nothing, then may as well add some grit

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Oh, good, so at least we know Pilut will be in the lineup the next time we play HV-71.

Depends on if he made one turnover the previous game while handling the puck ten times as much as guys who make two.

AustonsNostrils

Apr 5, 2016
Sitting out Pominville must have been a tough thing to do for Housley. Jason I'm sure is handling it well, he knows the end is near.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad