GDT: Game # 50 Rangers vs Buffalo - 7pm EST - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I honestly believe that Vally is the best TV hockey analyst that I've ever seen.

No dogma. No empty hockey cliches. Not even hometown coddling. Just strong, intelligent opinions, backed up with very solid arguments, numbers, and personal experience.
His TV persona comes across as very smart and accessible. I would rather pick his brain over a beer than probably any current member on the team.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
just curious honest question. Kid is on a 45 pt per 82 game pace. Playing third line mins with kids and zero pp time. Again just curious what would be an acceptable point pace for that spot in the lineup from a barely 21 year old center?
I love Chytil. I really do. But something about him bothers me, regardless of the fantastic pace he’s on for his age.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Well, no ****. Are you going to give us anything worth a **** or you gonna keep responding with worthless dog ****?

If you can’t see the offense struggling to do anything these types of games then I don’t know what to tell ya. Ya. I expect tight games. I expect low scores. I don’t expect getting hemmed in our zone all night by the Sabres.

You alleged nonsense. I explained why it's nonsense. Now, you're upset.

As to what can happen on any given night, if you were a Bruins fan you would have screamed the same crap when Buffalo did the same thing to Boston just a couple days ago, so what you're saying isn't worth much, or is it different when Buffalo does it to Boston?.

Last edited:

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Underrated keep-in by Fox. Any other player would have chopped at the puck as hard as possible, but Fox played it nearly perfectly.

Reactions: McSauer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad