Post-Game Talk: Game #50 |Pens vs Flyers | win | Sid: "I want to be the best. " You are buddy, we dont deserve you

Sid:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
So Crosby gets his 500th, Malkin is the only assist, and Letang scores the OT goal. Against the team they have dominated their entire careers. I enjoy all the moments as the era winds down. Great stuff.

We are getting solid contributions and the PP is more lethal than it has been in years, to my eye. Haven't looked at what the stats show.

I am concerned about Kapanen and L2 as a result. If we can get that situation sorted, we will be dangerous. I really like this team, it's not 2016-17 level at this point but this is a solid group.

SomeOldDude

May 27, 2016
VA
Huge night. So-So game, but, 500 for Sid and two more points to extend the leader at the top! LGP!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
How did we win that game? Oh yeah, the Flyers are tanking…

we need to be better when we play at home…defense was optional most of the game and our big guns only scoring on PP and not at ES is troubling… but hey, we won…I’m told I should be more excited and that I’m a spoiled fan…

please let CDS and Kap be gone before the week is out…

Reactions: Pens x

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
That’s a few times now this season where they’re down a couple going into the 3rd, and then they pot a couple in quick succession like that, and end up coming away with the win. It’s getting to the point where I’m actually not worried when they’re down a few going into the last period. It’s quite impressive.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Letang might have gotten away with a bit of a crosscheck on Giroux there but I am not complaining.

He really caught Hart napping by looking towards Sid. The puck got in because Hart didn't even manage to get down in the butterfly.

I think everyone in that arena was looking at Sid except Letang.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
That game was pure chaos. Glad we won. Definitely saw the ugly and awesome side of letang all in one game tonight.

500 and another 2 point night for sid. The guy just never stops.
Hes hittin his other points milestone this season for sure.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Malkin outside the PP looks rough tbh, Carter is terrible defensively lol, he sure loves floating out there. Hopefully that changes come playoffs.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Tbh the bit of it I watched, I thought the Pens looked a better team for 80% of the game, forecheck was causing them fits and we were getting a decent amount of breaks, just we tried a bunch of fancy crap and wasted chances, and then made big mistakes to give them great chances. DeSmith wasn't bailing us out either. I don't think good performances are that far away.

Reactions: RSPens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad