GDT: Game 50 | Jackets at Kraken | 1/27 10:00 pm

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Bjork looked like an NHL blue liner when he was up here.
Not to argue your point but if that was the case why was he the one sent down?

Tried to get the Kracken broadcast from ESPN+ but shown as blacked out in my area. Tried with a VPN and it stopped me because it suspected a VPN. Anyone got a workaround? (Having to watch Rims on Bally)
Close your ESPN app or web browser, then set the vpn, then try the app or browser again.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Not sure what Gudbranson is so mad at Laine about. Reminded to see if Laine was lazy in the zone or on a puck or something. Couldn’t find anything. Maybe on the entry Laine could have held the line better? But other than that idk what Gudbranson was mad at him for

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Not sure what Gudbranson is so mad at Laine about. Reminded to see if Laine was lazy in the zone or on a puck or something. Couldn’t find anything. Maybe on the entry Laine could have held the line better? But other than that idk what Gudbranson was mad at him for
Yeah I got a good chuckle with how lost Gudbrandon looked while defending. This is where things could get dangerous for the rest of the season. Or maybe piss Gudbranson off and he goes back to what hes good at vs thinking hes a good defenseman

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
All I can say is thank goodness for my nephew's HS hockey team. Another win tonight 6-2 for the Newington NorEasters and he added two more goals to his season totals! Because watching this train wreck is painful.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Ros whiffs earlier than makes a horrible short pass as the PP was winding down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad