GDT: Game 50 | Jackets at Kraken | 1/27 10:00 pm

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Who will be better, Liam Foudy or Kirill Marchenko?

432723d1ac29b70950409e27719c5bae.gif

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Donskoi still hasn't returned from his preseason concussion :( 4th of his career.
Good opportunity to post this fresh article in Finnish: Julkisuudesta kadonnut Joonas Donskoi avautuu Ylelle raskaista hetkistä – aivotärähdykset ovat jättäneet jälkensä: ”Totta kai olen huolissani” So that's 7 concussions altogether and major issues this summer with balance and stuff. Might be returning to skating soon though.

This is our second to last game before the break. With Elvis in goal and Seattle scoring a lot lately, this could get ugly...

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
With all we know about CTE pushing to play through numerous concussions isnt tough, its incredibly stupid. Hopefully he gets to a point where he can be healthy and maybe even play again but man, longterm if he has or wants a family its rough.

• Wow
Reactions: Doggy

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I suspect I am alone on this one but I have been getting myself pumped for the game tonight by watching the Pro Pickleball Team tournament on right now.

Boquist nearly as bad as Blankenberg with the injury thing.
Yeah but the Boquist thing baffles me because he is like the least physical player while Blanks is always playing the body.

thebus88

19/20 Columbus Blue Jackets: "It Is What It Is"
Sep 27, 2017
Michigan
I saw the projected third line of Foudy-Rosy-Bemmer. What a freaking $&!^show. Three guys who skate around and don't do anything.

View attachment 643160

Uhh, and what do you think about the Robinson-Kuraly-Olivier line??

I like the Foudy/Bemstrom combo. Roslovic not so much. Foudy “hate” around here is getting annoying to me. Bemstrom also, to a lesser extent.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00