GDT: Game 50 | Jackets at Kraken | 1/27 10:00 pm

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
The players can't take it anymore. Mostly shooting the puck into the OZ, even Gaudreau, even Jenner and Kuraly are having trouble at the boards, pass reception poor. Oh, and my tablet is crying over the hockey IQ of some of the defensemen. By the way, 2 goals on stupid changes players.
Know, if players are tired, don't make some things, do not have a good reaction time.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
The Jackets just love shoveling suicide passes towards Gaudreau. He's a magician but he can't cast a spell to undo the bad play by everyone around him.

Reactions: Youngguns80

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
The Jackets just love shoveling suicide passes towards Gaudreau. He's a magician but he can't cast a spell to undo the bad play by everyone around him.
The magician was shooting pucks into the OZ instead of taking advantage of running teammates. Alternatively, he waited to pass, his runners had to brake and then again, shoot into the OZ. But no pretension, look higher why. I hope Chinakhov will already after GS.

Last edited:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
We're becoming that "savior" team for the 3rd time. It happened with Nash and Panarin, and unless we can get another player or two on his level it's gonna happen again. We have one player who has like a 20-30+ point gap between him and the next closest player and the team just force feeds him the puck every time instead of holding on themselves and trying to make a play.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
We're becoming that "savior" team for the 3rd time. It happened with Nash and Panarin, and unless we can get another player or two on his level it's gonna happen again. We have one player who has like a 20-30+ point gap between him and the next closest player and the team just force feeds him the puck every time instead of holding on themselves and trying to make a play.
Don't forget that the second player has 15 games less. If 82 games, Gaudreau would have 79 (23), Laine 70 (33). Also 20 year Johnson would have 45 (17) and he's better and better. I don't know as Marchenko because his %S is 26. But he will be really good player. Sillinger and Chinakhov are young, if two draft pics in the 1th round, btw our could be high... not bad situation in offense.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014

According to the Bally’s Sports Ohio broadcast, Wennberg’s goal at 8:33 of the second period caused a flare-up between Blue Jackets teammates Patrik Laine and Erik Gudbranson.

Gudbranson and defense partner, rookie Tim Berni, were each unable to break up the play around the net between Jordan Eberle and Wennberg – who split the Columbus defenders to snap a shot past Merzlikins from the doorstep of the crease. Laine apparently yelled something that set Gudbranson off to the point that he needed to be settled by the coaching staff before play restarted.

Larsen is not concerned about it.

“No, I think it’s great,” he said. “I think they worked it out.”

lol things are going great

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada

lol things are going great
I thought it was weird at the time when Jody just assumed Gudbranson was mad at Laine for a play he did or did not make. Meanwhile Laine was nowhere near the play and it wasnt his job to be,makes more sense that Laine had something to say

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad