GDT: Game 50: Columbus vs. St. Louis | 2/6 7PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Might as well move on from this guy, he clearly can't hold up in this league. Another blow for this team. I've never seen anything like it.

Yeah makes sense. Giving up on 20-21 year olds is a good idea. We should look into Boone Jenner's value too.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Really? A delay of game with 8 seconds left and a 6 goal lead? Ref must have Dubi in a fantasy league.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Stanley Cup Playoffs here we come :sarcasm:

In all seriousness, that was entertaining as hell. I wish it could have gone on for a few more hours, or at least until Foligno got that hat-trick lol

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Might as well move on from this guy, he clearly can't hold up in this league. Another blow for this team. I've never seen anything like it.
Injury, hurt and long-long recovery. As I wrote two days ago. Wtf, Howson where was you eyes before draft'12?

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
I didn't want Murray at the draft, still would rather have Galchenyuk, but jesus...Did we forget how he played last year? Cam Fowler? Really?

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
I must say, over the last dozen games or whatever it's been, McElhinney has actually looked like an NHL caliber goalie. A night and day difference from early in the season.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Wanted Murray at the draft and still want Murray. It was a blowout and a lost season, who's to say it wasn't a precaution. some peoples posts just make me want to hit my head against the wall repeatedly

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 2m2 minutes ago

#CBJ lost D Ryan Murray and D James Wisniewski tonight. They'll be evaluated on Saturday, but will NOT travel with club to Ottawa. #Sens

ReggieRed

Good job. Good work. Good goal next!
Jan 6, 2015
Milford Center, OH
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 2m2 minutes ago

#CBJ lost D Ryan Murray and D James Wisniewski tonight. They'll be evaluated on Saturday, but will NOT travel with club to Ottawa. #Sens

Good thing we have something like 20 D-men on the roster. Couldn't watch the game tonight due to son's basketball game. Sounded like a great one!

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Jackets have been at their best at home against the really good teams - the Blues, Hawks and Pens all came here and lost. If only they could beat the Coyotes and Canes of the world.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Not only did the CBJ have a nice game tonight, apparently several posters have also received their medical degrees. Huzzah!

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
some peoples posts just make me want to hit my head against the wall repeatedly

Our 2nd overall, stud defensemen's injury woes make me want to hit my head against the wall repeatedly.

I know he has 0 control over getting hurt, but my baser side wants to just grab him by the shoulders and start yelling "STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Our 2nd overall, stud defensemen's injury woes make me want to hit my head against the wall repeatedly.

I know he has 0 control over getting hurt, but my baser side wants to just grab him by the shoulders and start yelling "STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

You'd probably injure his shoulders.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad