Goloubef, Leopold, Prout

Injured
Bobrovsky, Gibbons, Horton, Jenner, Morin​

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Will be interesting to see how we come out after the debacle against the Coyotes.. If we play the same way I could see this being a 4-0, 5-0 ugly affair.

I'll try to stay optimistic and say 2-1 Jackets ;)

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
I expect a game similar to the PIT game in December when they came in undermanned and we dominated them physically. Doubt that CBJ can dominate STL physically, but I at least expect to see the attempt. Hit everyone, lean on the puck and forecheck...everything forward...none of this 'just the tip' nonsense of wading into games. Get in there and get it done.

STL is essentially what the CBJ want to be - CBJ are giving up some size, but if they have any heart left, this will be a good one given STL being on the back end of a back-to-back.

If this is another turd like Tuesday, I'll be supremely disappointed.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Only way I see us winning this game is if the Blues are "down" after a nice shut-out win last night. Although it was Buffalo, and they probably sleep walked through the game. Otherwise, just hope it is a good game.

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
Before the game against Arizona I was talking with friend about perspective of CBJ in the next three games, against Arizona, St.Louis and Ottawa. He's confidently said, win will be only one, in game vs Blues and two defeats. Today he reminded me about this. I say Jackets win versus Blues just in one case, if Richards will be fired till game. He laughed and said we'll see. We'll see.
But, my prediction 6-2 Blues.

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Trying to figure out why I should be looking forward to this one.......at all. Then I remember that by June or July I'll be in hockey withdrawal, so I might as well try and enjoy it while it's still here, even if the Jackets are in tank mode.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
I'm actually feeling pretty good about this one for some odd reason. I have no real logic, just one of those days I feel a win. :) I'd likely feel much different though if the Blues didn't play and travel last night, though.

Trying to figure out why I should be looking forward to this one.......at all. Then I remember that by June or July I'll be in hockey withdrawal, so I might as well try and enjoy it while it's still here, even if the Jackets are in tank mode.

Haha, I feel the exact same. Whenever the Jackets do poor, and the season looks bleak, I start to get sick of hockey, but then I remember how empty life feels without the CBJ, and then I don't feel so bad :laugh:

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
The Blues look absolutely gassed. They've played a ton of hockey out of the all star break. They got an easy one last night. I think the Jackets will win if McElhinney shows up.

I absolutely hated spelling that last name. It just doesn't look right at all.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
This is a game we should absolutely get destroyed in, but we'll keep it close and make a good game out of it, but still lose. But also could end up being like 7-1 as well, St Lou is damn good

niflheim

Hockey is cheating
Nov 22, 2014
No matter how good Blues. Former Central, former coach Hitch:laugh: Old good memory offers a greater flow of positive energy :) Win today Jackets! In Team We Trust!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The Blues look absolutely gassed. They've played a ton of hockey out of the all star break. They got an easy one last night. I think the Jackets will win if McElhinney shows up.

I absolutely hated spelling that last name. It just doesn't look right at all.

This isn't last years Jackets. They're playing like they want the season to be over. Should be another yawner for you guys.

JKG08

Oct 6, 2014
Southern, OH
These games are getting harder and harder to watch. I found myself looking up some video breakdowns on the top 5 draft prospects the other night.

Kind of depressing.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
These games are getting harder and harder to watch. I found myself looking up some video breakdowns on the top 5 draft prospects the other night.

Kind of depressing.

It's also exciting. Could you imagine what a McDavid, Eichel, or Hanifen could do here?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
It's also exciting. Could you imagine what a McDavid, Eichel, or Hanifen could do here?

Even strome for that matter. I think within 3 years he would solidfy himself in our top 6. Only difference is Mcdavid or Eichel would do it next year or two years at the latest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad