Post-Game Talk: GAME 50 - B's lay a brontosaurus egg - Flames 4 BRUINS 1

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Out shot
Out hustled
Out Played
Out Muscled especially after the whistle.
Swayman was not an all-star goalie tonight (poor Coaching decision for him to start)
How the Eff do you get a too many men on the ice when you are on the powerplay in the O-Zone?????
All this done by an AHL team.
Why would Hanafin want to play here??????
Last and not least why didn't Monty send a message since we play them again in 2 weeks.
Monty not the coach to take this team to the cup.
No Guts (Physically or Balls) No Glory
Holy overreaction Batman. It’s one game, step back off the ledge. They're better than tonight

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
That was a terrible excuse for a game. I don't know what I watched.

I don't know what was more interesting tonight. The game or finding out I'm in a feud with someone on here unbeknownst to me and that someone still has it out for me.

Either way, very bizarre. Kinda strange.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
These are the games I take note when it comes to playoffs. Beat and beat up with no real hate for losing. I am just not sure when a game comes down to will, they can out will a physical team in 7 games. Playoffs become personal, you can’t treat it like regular season. Not sure this team has enough players that understand this.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Well that was just dreadful. Still on vacation in their minds I guess.

It is just one game and they can be better and all that but it did showcase many of their recurrent weaknesses. Calgary beat them in every aspect of this game though. They got outworked and outplayed.

This game also really illustrated why we are not tough enough for a serious playoff run and need some serious beef added to the bottom end or there's no way we survive a team like Florida come playoff time. Calgary was Florida lite.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
These are the games I take note when it comes to playoffs. Beat and beat up with no real hate for losing. I am just not sure when a game comes down to will, they can out will a physical team in 7 games. Playoffs become personal, you can’t treat it like regular season. Not sure this team has enough players that understand this.
they dont.
marchand has it, but our top end forwards guys like zacha coyle debrusk maybe even pasta dont really do.

Reactions: Gordoff

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
That was a terrible excuse for a game. I don't know what I watched.

I don't know what was more interesting tonight. The game or finding out I'm in a feud with someone on here unbeknownst to me and that someone still has it out for me.

Either way, very bizarre. Kinda strange.
Well, when the highest paid player on the team isn't exerting much enthusiasm, it probably effects the whole team. Something to be concerned about in the PO's.

Reactions: Gordoff

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
54A10201-EA98-48F9-9446-24C66C88D3FE.gif

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
i know we sucked. but can we please not play gryz anymore? he was out there for 3 goals again. waiving his stick aimlessly.

Yep, just about everyone was bad, but Gryz was awful, and has been for much of the season. He was routinely abused by the Flames too. He's on the last year of his contract, his playoff record is middling at best, and he's about the only player who's clearly regressed under Monty. Time to deal him. I know the Bruins will get very little in return, but even just clearing some much-needed cap space will be worth it.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Flames fan here. Geekie was good, Lauko was good. That's a pretty short list and not the players you need to be good. I was interested to watch Grzelcyk. The guys in the main forum saying he's almost as good as Hanifin sure are out to lunch. He's not even in the same league.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Marchand misses Bergeron so bad you can tell.

Flames fan here. Geekie was good, Lauko was good. That's a pretty short list and not the players you need to be good. I was interested to watch Grzelcyk. The guys in the main forum saying he's almost as good as Hanifin sure are out to lunch. He's not even in the same league.

@DKH

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
lol. grzelcyk??
people think he is good??

• Haha
Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
they dont.
marchand has it, but our top end forwards guys like zacha coyle debrusk maybe even pasta dont really do.
Yeah it’s why I would be happy for them to stand pat this trade deadline, and truly watch these guys in the playoffs. Make your decisions on how they play in playoffs and which players to keep next off season. Regular season is nice but if they continually are 1 and done it’s time for bigger changes. If that means more losses in the regular season (which I still will fully biatch about) and they make it further in the playoffs then it’s a good trade off.

Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad