Post-Game Talk: GAME 50 - B's lay a brontosaurus egg - Flames 4 BRUINS 1

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
Out shot
Out hustled
Out Played
Out Muscled especially after the whistle.
Swayman was not an all-star goalie tonight (poor Coaching decision for him to start)
How the Eff do you get a too many men on the ice when you are on the powerplay in the O-Zone?????
All this done by an AHL team.
Why would Hanafin want to play here??????
Last and not least why didn't Monty send a message since we play them again in 2 weeks.
Monty not the coach to take this team to the cup.
No Guts (Physically or Balls) No Glory

Last edited:

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
That makes one of us.

Probably some typical canned cliche response about how the team didn’t have their legs after the break.
I’d rather hear him say there is a bag skate tomorrow for millionaires who played like they don’t care at all. Can you imagine saving up to take a family of four to the game and you end up with that s show of a game? Well rested at home after a break against a .500 team? Should have been two points for sure. Edit: Home ice advantage is no advantage for us. No killer instinct.

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
I can live with a stinker coming back from a 10 day break, can't live with the lack of response to the captain getting smoked in the face and bleeding on the ground. If that same thing happened with the leafs and it's Matthews and Marner standing around while Tavares is bleeding on the ground all of us here would be laughing at them about how they'd never win shit cause "they just don't get it".

Coyle is 6'3" 220lbs, Lindholm is 6'4" 220lbs. Both were in the vicinity. I get it's not their typical games, but drop the f***ing gloves, wrap someone up, and wrestle them down to the ice at the very least. It's pathetic.

Also I've had about enough of this 4th line. You will not win shit in the playoffs with a 4th line whose identity is speed and skill. You just won't.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Embarrassing all around.

Little emotion. No response. Zero physicality aside from a single Geekie hit. Poor effort. A PP too many men?

Sweeney needs to evaluate this roster.

Steen/Boqvist types back to Providence and add size with toughness.
When Shatty is your best Dman and Lauko is your best forward and you hang your goalie out to dry all night, your chances of winning are non existent!

Reactions: Gordoff

danpantz

Mar 31, 2013
Embarrassing effort.

Absolutely imploded after that horrendous too many men penalty.

Hopefully they wake up.

Florida lost too though so nothing changed in the division race.

Reactions: gerrycheeversmask

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I can live with a stinker coming back from a 10 day break, can't live with the lack of response to the captain getting smoked in the face and bleeding on the ground. If that same thing happened with the leafs and it's Matthews and Marner standing around while Tavares is bleeding on the ground all of us here would be laughing at them about how they'd never win shit cause "they just don't get it".

Coyle is 6'3" 220lbs, Lindholm is 6'4" 220lbs. Both were in the vicinity. I get it's not their typical games, but drop the f***ing gloves, wrap someone up, and wrestle them down to the ice at the very least. It's pathetic.
coyle did nothing. that whole sequence was infuriating.

Reactions: Gordoff

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
What's to say other than we got out worked/ out hustled/ out muscled/ out played ...can't chalk this stinker up to injury but I expect the boys to put in a much better structured effort next game

Reactions: BMC

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
i know we sucked. but can we please not play gryz anymore? he was out there for 3 goals again. waiving his stick aimlessly.
Gryzn't good... Please trade him and get someone to play with McAvoy. Hanifin would look great.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Out shot
Out hustled
Out Played
Out Muscled especially after the whistle.
Swayman was not an all-star goalie tonight (poor Coaching decision for him to start)
How the Eff do you get a too many men on the ice when you are on the powerplay in the O-Zone?????
All this done by an AHL team.
Why would Hanafin want to play here.
Last and not least why didn't Monty send a message since we play them again in 2 weeks.
Monty not the coach to take this team to the cup.
No Guts (Physically or Balls) No Glory
The BRUINS have actually won more than their share with that resume, except for the J-SWAY part.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Gryzn't good... Please trade him and get someone to play with McAvoy. Hanifin would look great.
yes. but right now lindholm should be paired with mcavoy and wotherspoon with carlo.
shattenkirk with either forbort or lorei.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad