GDT: Game #50 | "Brave New World" | Oilers vs. Ducks | 1.25.17 | 8:00PM | SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Cagguilla is so smart, and his positioning is so good. He's going to be a very good player for a long time.

Hendricks is back out, and hauls down another guy...:shakehead
Lucky he didn't get called that time. FFS sakes Todd...Jesus Christ. I know it's 4-0, but come on.

Relax.

48g90a138pts

Jun 30, 2016
5bf280d5-6e92-42ca-9bef-bec3fb1a45e8_500.jpg

EPIC!

:thumbu:

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Up 4-0 with less than 10 minutes to go and you play tomorrow?

Now is when you've got the 4th line out there every second shift to save some energy for the rest of the team.

I want to see Cam have every opportunity to get something he deserves. And Hendricks is so brutal. There's plenty of other guys who havent played much we can put out there, like Kassian, Slepyshev, Caggiulla, etc. Only 6 minutes left. No need for Hendricks out there to spoil Cam's party.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
That Ebs line needs work when they cycle, there is never anyone by the net, they all are on the same side of the ice and continue to cycle without getting better shots on net. They are buzzing tonight though. But that endless cycle crap has to stop.

I'd like to see a better linemate on that line than Pouliot. He should be chucked from the team, and replaced.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
There's also a finite amount of money to go around under the cap.

The more the stars take the less there is to go to the middle and lower tier guys who make up the majority of the NHLPA.

My worry is after Toews and Kane decided to take care of themselves and hang the Hawks out to dry it signalled the end of hometown discounts. Doing that takes pressure off other elite players around the league to look after themselves first and not worry about what's left for veryone else. If those guys can do it anybody can. Hope I'm wrong but nobody will know for sure until we see what McDavid signs for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad