GDT: Game 50: Blackhawks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Finish the season with Domi Dvo Duclair, Perlini Burmi Fischer after all the trades go down. Hopefully we don't acquire a bunch of vets that do nothing but hurt our draft position like last year. Should have just released Tanguay but I expect something similarly as stupid this year.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That's the kinda shot Stone needs to take more of. High but not off-target. Not a huge wind up.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Love Schenn. This game has been rough though. I only missed the first 10 minutes but missed two goals, ugh.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Coyotes on the bench remind me of stains the dog:
ribvcpN.png

All the fathers in the luxury box don't look far off, they picked the wrong game for that one :laugh:

The idea of Tyson Nash talking with Tie Domi at a Whole Foods is pretty hysterical :biglaugh:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Yotes don't know what to do when their boring ass trap game doesn't work. Nobody knows where to go. They are making us look stupid. I have to admit though, I like seeing so much skill playing wide open even though I hate Chicago.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Always fun when an actual NHL organization comes to town.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Got the Hawks feeling they have the game won. Little do they realize they are right.

Our plan is to trick them into thinking hockey is this easy so they carry false confidence into the playoffs and are defeated. Thus we defeated the Blackhawks in the playoffs in 2017.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
OEL with a brilliant entry. Perlini getting tons of PP time.

Didn't get the greatest of scoring chances, but he made some very good plays. Little passes to keep possession and a nice setup for Vrby. They need to get him into a position to use his shot better on the PP. And Hanzal has to do something else besides just stand in front, he never moved out to provide another outlet for Vrby and the PP was very predictable.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Blackhawks were understandably asleep. Nice redirect though. Puck made it through a lot of traffic initially.

JFG4jVk.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad