BRUINS GDT GAME 50 2/6 7:08 PM - Vacation is over - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SNW, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
What a pathetic showing. Most vanilla team I've seen in a long time. Fake tough and start to put a bit of effort together when the whole building is booing them. What's the excuse tonight? Rusty with the layoff? Absolutely brutal and feel for anyone who watched this or worse paid to watch it. Embarrassing.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
It wasn't a dive, it was embellishment. But no-one will ever get called for embellishing a high-stick, because it's a black and white event - you either got a stick in your face or you didn't. Brad definitely made it obvious, but there's a long way from there to a dive.
I leave you to parse it. Dive is worse, as the definition of a dive is that actually nothing happened.

But embellishment is also embellishment. And in this, I say, all are guilty. So, pick your poison.

TheFerenceWheel

The Excellence of Execution
May 2, 2011
South Shore, MA
Wish Milan was in the lineup. Need his grizzly security.
This was really the main reason, not the Cup nostalgia for Sweeney bringing him back. Then what happened happened, and it sucks. He would have helped, but then he gets a 10 min misconduct, thrown out then do who we have even then? Freddy seems more focused on skill at this point (and he's right to be) then we have no one behind him. Point being now we don't have that " #1"

Reactions: The don godfather

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Nobody hitting or fighting. Just pawing at the other team. After watching this I'm firmly on the train of not doing anything at all for the playoffs. Run with what you have. If you can trade Ullmark and Gryz get at it

Reactions: Ozzy Osbourne

Boston Bruno

Mostly not serious input..
Nov 2, 2002
Calgary
IMG_20230311_111926.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad